Ill review youre game

k didnt finish the review but
glitchs
image also is the floor sposed to be a hockey arena

1 Like

I am aware of that glitch actually. It really bothers me but I can’t fix it until next week because I’m working on a game for the Flowjam.

It should be noted however that the bug is not present in the downloaded version of the game.

theres a downloadable version!!!

Are you on a chromebook or something? Even grazer can’t beat level 1 lol! The background only flashes when the music Beat hits or drops. Thanks for the review!!

chromebook also my strat is to just spazz out on the mouse
and I mean the gif you used for the theme

Here’s the post I made with the links

O that, yes. I was gonna replace it but a friend made it so I felt kinda bad removing it.

I fixed the problem @edwardi

I got a bad score because Notes amd Waves is too easy, then I got a bad score because it’s hard lol

1 Like

@meburningslime Notes and Waves was super cool but I just think you should telegraph where the evil ball thing is gonna come from better. It felt like a cheap death everytime because I didn’t know where it was coming from and had no way to know.

Which one? The red ball on lvl 1?

1 Like

Yup. Maybe have a beam of light or something shoot from where it’s about to go or come from

It just goes around in a circle

True, but then it goes off screen and comes in and out of the camera’s view

1 Like

That’s from lag, I can’t do anything to fix that.
It goes in the middle but if it lags since you’re prob using a low-end device, that’s why

No there’s literally a phase where it passes through the screen from off camera. It comes after the phase where it goes in a square.

After the bass drops it should disappear. Other than that it just goes in a circle. Could you make a short video or screenshot?

I’ll try when I can get on later

1 Like

Flowlab Game Creator - Mini Mine

Hope you like it!!!

Pros -

• intresting level design
  • runs well

Cons -
-all defult flowlab objects

• run animation always plays
  • super easy to soft lock
  • super easy