Ill review youre game

I’m done

Not the best. (Cuz it’s my first game ever with flowlab) https://flowlab.io/game/play/1597920 Bugs made into a game. U can wall jump by spamming w and a or d a if the wall is on the left d on the right. And roofride by spamming when u hit the roof good luck

1 Like

Welcome to reviewing.

Hope you enjoy this one. I’ll gladly take all the feedback I can get.

@meburningslime
This has some real potential

art 4/10
this is where this game lacks the most all of the flashing lights in the background make it really hard to see what im playing
gameplay 6/10
fun kinda reminds me of undertale
sound - N/A
difficulty - 2/10
even expert is really easy

Overall a good game that needs some polish

1 Like

10/10 enough said
all of this game is very well made and honestly well balenced

2 Likes

k didnt finish the review but
glitchs
image also is the floor sposed to be a hockey arena

1 Like

I am aware of that glitch actually. It really bothers me but I can’t fix it until next week because I’m working on a game for the Flowjam.

It should be noted however that the bug is not present in the downloaded version of the game.

theres a downloadable version!!!

Are you on a chromebook or something? Even grazer can’t beat level 1 lol! The background only flashes when the music Beat hits or drops. Thanks for the review!!

chromebook also my strat is to just spazz out on the mouse
and I mean the gif you used for the theme

Here’s the post I made with the links

O that, yes. I was gonna replace it but a friend made it so I felt kinda bad removing it.

I fixed the problem @edwardi

I got a bad score because Notes amd Waves is too easy, then I got a bad score because it’s hard lol

1 Like

@meburningslime Notes and Waves was super cool but I just think you should telegraph where the evil ball thing is gonna come from better. It felt like a cheap death everytime because I didn’t know where it was coming from and had no way to know.

Which one? The red ball on lvl 1?

1 Like

Yup. Maybe have a beam of light or something shoot from where it’s about to go or come from

It just goes around in a circle

True, but then it goes off screen and comes in and out of the camera’s view

1 Like