IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

yeah, i added a total of one hundred extra likes on here, lol. You probably did some of those as well.

4 Likes

yep now im out of likes for the next 24 hours

4 Likes

I’m getting there, its probably has something to do with the fact that i’m a regular since it said I had no more, but I’m still able to like stuff.

4 Likes

Never mind, now I’m out, lol.

4 Likes

how did you get that regular thing anyways

4 Likes

Idk, I just kept checking the forums a lot and I eventually got it. I wouldn’t mind being a leader, but I think grazer or a mod has to nominate you so a regular is like the highest a normy can get.

4 Likes

yea I think leader is the only way though I wish I signed up for the forums when I first found flowlab Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 5.25.28 PM

4 Likes

My phone wiped it’s memory for some reason :frowning:

4 Likes

DONT LET THIS TOPIC DIEEE LOL
We will BEAT 1.1k!

4 Likes

how many likes are we at

4 Likes

ok let me do the math if we need to get 1100 likes and the 3 of us can give 50 per day It will take 22 days to beat 1.1k not incluting the likes on it now

4 Likes

We need to spawn messages on here so we have something to like. I already liked everything on here, lol.

Edit, apparently I’ve already used all of my likes today even though I haven’t done anything for almost 24 hours.

4 Likes

That realy doesnt do anything except slow you down becuase you can still like posts

4 Likes

I just liked everything and I’m still able to go, all you have to do is ignore the pop-up that say you’re out of likes and just keep going.

4 Likes

how many likes does this have at this point

3 Likes

Congratulations! This topic has about 490 likes!

4 Likes

Yeah, i kinda found that out almost right after I said that, lol.

4 Likes

Hmm… We’ll see… Good luck, you’ll need it XD🥂

4 Likes

[this post is for liking to beat 1.1K]

3 Likes

[this post is for liking to beat 1.1K]

3 Likes