IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

[this post is for liking to beat 1.1K]

3 Likes

Man Ive only been on this comintue for like 6 months and I spend more time here than flowlab its self

3 Likes

I just realized that you can’t like more than 50 posts since it keeps resetting them for me.

3 Likes

ah I have 3 hrs left to wait

3 Likes

I feel like this is wrong. We are purposely liking every comment even though some are probably indecent on this just so we can beat @rcreger’s discussion which he gained all of his ligitamently. So even if we do end up beating 1.1k likes, I still feel that rcgrer is winning.

5 Likes

I wasn’t gonna say it XD

Good point, Maniac

5 Likes

i don’t care, i need these worthless internet points to fuel my microscopic ego!

3 Likes

I mean you have a point

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Also I would like all of your comments, but I still have to wait an hour, lol.

4 Likes

43 minutes here(20202020)

4 Likes

If you like this then you will subscribe to mark rober
If you don’t like this you will subscribe to Mr Beast

5 Likes

627 likes! Wooooooooo!

5 Likes

Where do you see that again? I forgot already lol

2 Likes

It’s at the top of the discussion. You might have to scroll up, or slide the 179/179 tab and you can just slide through the comments easily and it should say.

3 Likes

Ok lol thanks.
Like this if you are subscribed to Dream

5 Likes

Like if you enjoy Teminite lol
I love that guy lol his music is epic, especially Work and space invaders. If you don’t dance during space invaders then you’re not human.

3 Likes

I don’t think i’ve heard of him before. I’ll have to check it out sometime.

2 Likes

Hehehe …
It’s coming

3 Likes

I have literally never wanted to listen to music at a loud volume until he made this. It literally has a 1% dislike rate lol!

4 Likes

Just made this for no reason whatsoever. Enjoy.

3 Likes