In the Dark: Playtime World (Updates-And More!)

The trailer is coming soon.
Anyways I took out the minigame page for some renovating and stuff.

5 Likes

Alrighty, the trailer is tomorrow, (after like many delays), and now if you cheat and go into chapter two with it not being released yet, it will bring you to a page saying, “NO CHEATING”.
(Yes I am that cruel.)

3 Likes

Bad news, I made a new alt account because somehow my other account is gone. Can’t log in. And looks like it got deleted :(

5 Likes

So really, the game is just cancelled until further notice.

(Can someone put that in the title for me between the “()”?)

4 Likes

That sucks that you can’t log into your account. Hopefully when grazer gets online soon, he is able to fix it for you.

4 Likes

Oh no, that’s not good

5 Likes

I offer my sincerest condolences, and I very much hope that grazer is able to bring your account and games back online.

6 Likes

WAIT DEADLY SMILE YOUR ACCOUNT GOT DELETED!??!?!?!

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYY

2 Likes

I have it back, grazer helped!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Oh, yay! I was worried for you, lol. I can’t even imagine what I would do if my flowlab account was permanently deleted

6 Likes

Back to updates, the trailer will be delayed, in other news…

There’s gonna be a part in Chapter 2 thats just like Mr. Hopps Playhouse, its cool though and I have many idea’s for it.

5 Likes

I wanna know:

Who noticed how many chapters there are?
  • Me!
  • Not me… lemme go check rq
  • Me! But I can tell you to!

0 voters

2 Likes

I cheated the no cheating thing by removing the level,but nice try though! :wink:

2 Likes

Evil.
Do you know how many chapters there are?

2 Likes

5,and i played chapter 2(or at least what you have so far)

3 Likes

Actually there is 8, look again

3 Likes

Hows your game doing Deadly_Smile I hope your game is doing great! Hope its very deadly!
:grinning:

7 Likes

It’s going good, not editting right now, and will add in something to make sure no one (I’m looking at you @DWGAMEMASTER) gets into chapter two, and that’s really it.

4 Likes