In the Dark: Playtime World (Updates-And More!)

I’m gonna be truly continuing on the game now, but not that much, because Im in middle school grade now lol

2 Likes

you weren’t in middle school before?!? well then i must say your games were impressive for a 5th grader

3 Likes

Thanks man, and yes I was in 5th grade lol.

3 Likes

You in middle school now nice! congrats! Damn I got beaten by a 5th grader…Nice game!!! :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

hey cloud its me ethan my old account was deleted plz get back to me

2 Likes

Hey Deadly_Smile Hows your game doing! Its looks cool! I cant believe this topic is surviving for a year now. I hope you finish the game and not quit.

3 Likes

I still am in 5th grade, baby!

1 Like

I dont know about this…This game is not very active no more what happened?

5 Likes

dont worry @DeadlyGumChewer
Will we keep your topic alive

4 Likes

I wonder if @DeadlyGumChewer is still even on flowlab

5 Likes

Yep Etea he is still in flowlab, so let me just put this down to keep this amazing topic alive.

5 Likes

This legend must go on @DeadlyGumChewer game will never be forgotten.

4 Likes

He said that his school blocked the forums but not actual Flowlab. Just check his game every now and then for updates and talk about them here, while hoping that he will see eventually.

3 Likes

Ok that makes sense, but why would they block this good community?

2 Likes

Because they’re racist to Flowlabbers maybe? Ignore that, it wasn’t funny. My guess is that it wasn’t a targeted block.

1 Like

Summoning @Coreplex
A new theory on why schools block flowlab

2 Likes

Yeah but I have my home laptop so if I’m not updating you guys here on the forums im probably on my school laptop

2 Likes

Lore

2 Likes
Stella

Stella didn’t die. She didn’t investigate further.
Unlike, Lucas. Lucas will have to cross the bridge to reality.

Hello, above these words is L O R E. ^^^^

5 Likes

(haha u thought I was gone but I return!)
The Jester Of Reality:
Crossing the Jester’s bridge to “reality” gives him permission to do whatever he wants to do to you. it can either be killing relatives or friends or simply he’s just trying to make you commit suicide.
Just be sure not to let him get to your head or he will have full control of you therefore giving the Jester a new body.

6 Likes