Latest Featured Game: Daily Flordle ⭐

So I have been pretty backlogged with tasks, but now that the latest release is out and stable I’m starting to catch up a bit.

I just added a new game to the featured list:

Daily Flordle

10 Likes

Congrats @Galactian!

6 Likes

Thanks @CodeAlpaca! I have now updated the wordle since they were still the same as the first week lol

6 Likes

Flordle 9 March 20th 2022
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

:yellow_square: :white_large_square: :yellow_square: :white_large_square: :green_square:

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

:white_large_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

:green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

4 Likes

oops, it still says march

Edit: fixed

4 Likes

Flordle 10 April 28th 2022
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :yellow_square:

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :yellow_square:

:white_large_square: :green_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :yellow_square:

:yellow_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :yellow_square:

:green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

Flordle 4/28/22

4 Likes

congrats! @Galactian

Something doesn’t look right here…

3 Likes

Is that your list of favorite things?

2 Likes

You’re right - “Taffy” is a terrible guess

4 Likes

I guessed all the vowels that has to be in a word (A, E, I, O, U, Y).
If A is in the word, the first word should’ve highlighted the A.

3 Likes

Y’all actually think and use techniques to play Flordle?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s something I’ve looked into before. It makes no sense to me why it happens. It only happens with vowels and on the first word only.

3 Likes

Add a delay before you can type, normally if I wait a second it works fine.

Glyph is better than taffy.

Try starting with (if you want to start with the basic Audio)
Juice
Abort
Glyph

I always start with adieu since it’s an actual five letter word apparently and uses 4 vowels.

3 Likes

Normally I use Audio then Scent (Strep also works), adieu takes up the E which is better for second words compared to O

2 Likes

Lesgo

2 Likes

legit gameplay

2 Likes