LEGO Builds (Flowlab public Forum)

New Autobot car. He is my most complex LEGO Transformer yet and is on par with Studio Series.

robot mode

car mode

2 Likes

Lego garage I’ve been working on.

5 Likes

Very neat bro. Idk why the pieces look old to me though, as if they’re all 80s bricks.

3 Likes

Actually, most of them are.

My grandparent bought a huge tub a bricks years ago and most of them were from the 80s, as I have an imperial flagship, various pirate figures, and a lot of 80s classic sets that had a variety of pieces.

Sadly the older bricks make up a majority of my standard bricks such as 1x4 and 2x4 bricks. Plus the gas station/garage is supposed to look vintage, where the older and more weathered bricks kind of pull off that effect.

4 Likes

It’s also my lighting since most of the white bricks were brand new. I remember ordering them off of brickowl. I didn’t realize how toned the image looked, but yeah, it’s most likely the cause of my light instead of my bright LED light display I normally use.

3 Likes

That’s cool, right?

I see.

5 Likes

Ok. @ManiacPumpkin just sent me the link to this topic so I checked it out.

2 Likes

I still love using Legos.

Most of the time I use them to make models for fighter jets and other airplanes. I use the models
for aerodynamic designs.
So far they have proved helpful with plane projects and are just fun to use to experiment with.

2 Likes

There is no S in LEGO.

3 Likes

bam bam bammmmm lol

testing something lol idk why

hmmm yes yes i seeee

This is my entry for a figbarf contest someone is hosting on Instagram. Not the best design and could be better, but I liked the idea of swapping the villain and hero role. Since I primarily have Star war figures, I designs this with what I had.

6 Likes

I can hear the Yoda death sound lmao

3 Likes

I may retake the pictures without the backdrop because the lighting was against me on this. Plus you can see Darth Yoda’s torso very well.

4 Likes

I upgraded Spider-Man Prime and made his torso look more like G1 Optimus Prime. I also built a new LEGO Transformer that turns into a car and looks like an X-Men character (nothing to do with the real X-Men Transformer, Ultimate X-Spanse though).

1 Like

It’s sad to say, but my original metroplex figure has been demolished for future projects. He was probably the second or third best figure I had ever made.

But the new project is an even larger and more detailed metroplex. Here is the left part of the torso with the left upper arm. This one will be more g1 accurate and will scale better with my other figures.

Images

I’ve been currently working on the right part of the torso and wish to have his entire upper body done soon.

5 Likes

:skull:
Idk if even my new X-Men-ish LEGO Transformer is like that…

1 Like

Here’s some progress images.

Images

I got some more work on the torso and I got the garage unit finished alongside the middle part of the torso. I would have finished the entire torso, but there’s still a huge back segment I need to add to pop up extra buildings when in city mode.
I included g1 huffer for scale, but also to show that smaller autobots can fit in the garage. I believe some legend class figures could actually fit in there as well, but I’m not sure, it’s a pretty small compartment.

Sorry for the poor images. My desk had a drink that perspired all over the surface so I had to take pictures elsewhere.

4 Likes
Summary

Here are more progress images on Metroplex. And the images should be better in proper lighting.

4 Likes