LevelUP Jam (Free Year of Indie!) Officially Ended

Seems like a cool jam

5 Likes

k

5 Likes

Are you joining?

6 Likes

ok im doing something new this probably isnt as good as my original idea but thats ok

4 Likes

Yo am i able to join lol

5 Likes

as long as your not a paid acc if your a free user then im pretty sure you can!

3 Likes

Whats the last day again?

3 Likes

February 11th, next Saturday (after this coming Saturday)

3 Likes

ok um am i allowed to ask people to play my game for feedback/help?

3 Likes

Hmmm, well I’m not @lonesable, but I dont see why you wouldnt be able to. As long as you remain aware that these people could, potentially, steal your idea, I say go for it.

2 Likes

@lonesable ? what do you think

2 Likes

Nope :slight_smile:
@lonesable - Can I send the link here before the due date? Or do I have to wait. I personally don’t mind people playing my game before it’s finished.

4 Likes

same i just dont know if it against the rules either way i posted a community tab go look at my game and then post yous i wanna see the competition even tho ive barely started

4 Likes

Is there a theme or can i just post this game ive been workin on lol?

3 Likes

This is the theme ^

3 Likes

OH i HAVE Ideas makin now >:)

3 Likes

Day 3 of this Jam, Sorry for inactivity!
Healthy competition is always encouraged, so I see no issue in posting your game at any stage whenever you as a creator feel like it. Please avoid spamming of any nature, and always remember to be respectful of everyone’s product.

EDIT: Probably a given, but I will be refraining from comment on any entries until the submission cut off.

In The Loop

@ManiacPumpkin @CodeAlpaca @cailem02 @chrisdakiller @00T_Free @DeadlyGumChewer @JR01 @AbstractGallery @Lordkhalton @BroBro2

6 Likes

Will probably still hard to figure out what the game is for a bit, and the name is temporary:

Also, if you go to level 3 you can see what I’ve been working on. All art made by me. (S to smash down, WAD to move and jump)

6 Likes

Ok so my game is going super smoothly(knock on wood lol) I’m so close to being finished with the main part. Because I still have so much time and I have some ideas I’ll be polishing, adding levels, bug fixing, and improving the art for the rest of the jam!

7 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! Idk how you people do these things so fast, lol. I’m still trying to piece together the main fundamentals of my game.

6 Likes