LevelUP Jam (Free Year of Indie!) Officially Ended

@lonesable do you want us to pm our submissions or post the link here/an external thread?

2 Likes

I apologies, been one of those weeks.
Feel free to post as completed if you’d like

1 Like

An update here:

I do apologize about this and hope to resolve this before judging concludes, but let’s shoot for first prize entries and assume that may be all there is unless stated otherwise. I do apologize for the sudden change and I will update ASAP if this changes again.

Also I apologize for bouts of inactivity, I was really hoping for a secondary judge for this reason. I’ll do my best to not be absent for too long at a time.

I appreciate all the participation I’ve seen from the community here and hope it continues as it has been!
Take it easy.

6 Likes

ok this isnt even close to being dont because i need to actually start working on the game but this is my 3rd idea of went thru and the art sucks but what do you expect from me lol anyways i just posted this to show my idea and the potential it has?

4 Likes

i think ima mix two game ideas!

4 Likes

scratch that idea im doing something but dont worry bout it also im removing that game even tho all that hard work but its ok

2 Likes

Here’s my entry, I still need to come up with a name, I’m open to suggestions. Hope you all like it.

I’m on the lookout for bugs, let me know if you find anything.

5 Likes

how do you play?
edit: nevermind also i got 1046 which prolly aint that good but either way cool game!

3 Likes

Go to the instructions screen on the menu.

3 Likes

Oh I just tested it, and there was a switch on the opening screen that was supposed to be switched on, it should work now.

3 Likes

mk lol

3 Likes

Change the jump height, that’s all :]

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve gotten a lot of requests about that. I’ve spent a lot of time testing it and stuff so I’m pretty good at jumping the obstacles.

4 Likes

i like the jumping i just dont like getting concussions

3 Likes

lol i dont like hitting my head on the ceiling you could remove that and instead make it to where you slowly gain speed to make it harder

3 Likes

This is my final game idea and final product will be don friday but there is alot of editing to do until then

4 Likes

Feel the need to update, though I haven’t much to say!
I once again apologies for my silence, I have been playing the entries but I obviously will not speak on them just yet…
I’m looking forward to the remaining entries, I would like to remind participants to make it clear if your submission is an actual entry or just a for fun project- so I don’t accidently consider the ladder in the judging.

4 Likes

lol yea

3 Likes

Ok im changing the controls to my game i am no longer making to where you move yourself now you are going to automatically move and you just have to jump (up arrow key, space, or w)

3 Likes

Just to let you know, I most likely won’t be able to participate in this. I’ve had a lot of stuff pop up over the last week and although I would love to, I sadly don’t have enough time to make a game. I still don’t even have an idea yet, so its probably safe to say I won’t be joining.

6 Likes