Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time, please don’t say that you’re the one who voted yes

1 Like

What makes you think that?

i mean, you liked the post, there are 2 votes, it’s a pretty simple assumption that a person who liked the post also voted on the poll

1 Like

I hope not, XD.

Why would you do such a treacherous thing?

2 Likes

sometimes i’m not in the best of moods and post stuff like that. mostly because of the negativity on my 7D wanderer threads made me feel unwanted and unwelcome & some irl stuff played a part in it too (none of your business btw)

1 Like

Yes, I apologize for asking. If a 7D game is too hard, try a simpler game.

Great skill cannot be developed by starting on the hardest things first.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be too hard! Just gotta get the dimensions in and then I create a normal game that probably will have a story (there have been new radioactive trees added,although there’s just one at the moment)

1 Like

you’ll tell someone not to interrupt you and they’ll act like you just said the most terrible swear to them in 150 different languages

1 Like

do you think some people get nostalgia from the 2020s or like 3 years ago in 2017? like how i get nostalgia from the skin1000s (decade i made) except the reason for the bias is not because they created the decade but because they’ve spent their lives in some of it and not the 2000s/early 2010s

saying that,games like year dodger and purple vs dark give me such nostalgia for skin1000!! also i’m nostalgic for nearly forgetting skin1000 years like skin1002 and skin1001

1 Like

why does undertale say there are 7 souls when the nintendo switch version clearly shows an eighth

1 Like

idk, i never finished undertale, i did the metaton fight and then just sorta stopped playing. death by glamour is awesome, metaton is the best character.

3 Likes

you know how there’s different types of horror for different decades that have passed?
80s & 90s:analog horror
00s and 10s:digital horror
skin1000s:half-year horror
what would 2020s-based horror be?

2 Likes

Poorly made mascot horror game that has bad developers, makes evil people use the game to make kids watch inappropriate YouTube videos, and is so unworthy of merchandise that I’m still mad at it for taking up precious Walmart shelf space that could be used by Power Rangers, Fortnite, or something else that people and kids actually want.

3 Likes

mascotgate horror

2 Likes

MascotGate is the perfect name for 2020 era horror.

4 Likes

my posting has truly gotten worse

3 Likes

why do i watch videos made for 3 year olds on youtube when i’m bored

3 Likes

You are a human 11 or 12 year old mech being piloted a 3 year old

3 Likes

ncuti gatwa’s 15th doctor regenerates into DanTDM’s 16th doctor and this is the 16th Doctor’s second episode with his new companion Dr Trayaurus

or dantdm is an alternate 12th doctor idk lol

3 Likes