WOw, I can see the creativity just blossoming out of your genius mind

7 Likes

I made a fakemon once. called Skade.

7 Likes

I made a pokemon once I just can’t remember what I called it😂

5 Likes

Actually I’ll try drawing one today in my sketch book :grin:

5 Likes

Hello everyone :). Sorry I haven’t been responding. During the 2 days I was gone, I wasn’t spending that time to work on the game… :sweat_smile:.Thanks for keeping this topic alive when I was gone though. Thanks to everyone who suggested Pokemon ideas too. It saves me lots of time, and it allows the community to get their own ideas into the game. I’ll start working on the battle system.

2 Likes

can you make it something original? maybe have multiple pokemon on the field at once?

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun idea! I’m not sure if it will be too hard or not, but I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this. Yes, they do have evolutions.

3 Likes

maybe you can see what the enemy is going to do, and you can roll dice to determine each of your pokemons attacks,

1 Like

This is all inspiration from the game “slice and dice”, I think a pokemon game could really work with this kind of formatting, since you could evolve them and get items and stuff

slice and dice is a simpler and free mobile ripoff of the game “dicey dungeons” i think

exactly, I proposed something simple so it would be easier to add your own tweaks

Hello everyone! I’m working on the battle system and pokemon ideas. However, I’m a bit stumped on what kind of battle type I should do. I have two ideas:
This:Screenshot 2022-10-30 11.50.12 AM

or this:
Screenshot 2022-10-30 11.53.36 AM

So basically, I could either make it to where the pokemon are on a small battlefield, horizontally even with each other, or I could do the classic battle system. Hopefully that makes sense.

4 Likes
  • The first option, with the small battlefield.
  • The second option, the classic Pokemon battle system.

0 voters

TRY SOMETHING ORIGINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Nedia0102, image. Just image.

3 Likes

yea, @Hong_Jooni_Pooni most of your ideas are pretty bad, especially wanting some form of randomization in both this game and ducky, two games where randomization in those specific aspects doesn’t fit

2 Likes

I just said try something original not whatever my idea was

1 Like

well, normally, there is no strategic element in pokemon games other than use the element that is most effective and just keep hitting the enemy. So maybe something like having multiple of your pokemon on the field and you can choose which attacks they can use, and you can have additional strategic elements like elemental infusions in the field that all pokemon can use and attack combos while planning ahead for what the enemy is going to do