Making A Pokemon Game

hmm, what parts are you having trouble with?

1 Like

To be honest, everything. The attacks and their different animations, and the turn system are the main problem. I don’t have a specific problem at the moment, as I’ve just scrapped all of my code (again), but I’m probably gonna need some help soon. What was happening was that the enemy would always attack constantly, or the player’s turn sometimes happened twice. There was just a lot of bugs.

3 Likes

I actually kind of drew this as a pokemon concept a few days back, then @_Etsuko made a post that kind of fits this pokemon so here it is

3 Likes

oh god, the lighting is trash(taken from a chromebook ok? dont judge)

1 Like

You could use a toggle or just make the enemy kill itself once it attacks and then instantly spawn a new one, I dunno, I haven’t been on flowlab for a long time

1 Like

It might work, I’ll give it a try!

1 Like

Also, completely irrelevant, but why is Pikachu considered a mouse Pokemon? It is very clearly a rabbit. JDBSHBHWJHDNJHBNJHDJXMNJWNJNDSNXMNZAAWJNDAKAMD N CKJNCSK CKJKAMAQEDIQ)dfdsfu4y7r28hed32uh&@#7h2$EE@*

2 Likes

It looks more like a obese kangaroo shrew

1 Like

I was busy killing myself with Pokemon design and the battle system when I realized- I don’t have a name for my region! I’m not sure if the names of Pokemon ever meant anything (they always felt like random words), but it needs a name nonetheless. Any ideas?

2 Likes

The Rahkolo, I dunno, pokemon region names always have that weird oooooo

1 Like

Pokémon region names are based on the real-world country/place that they’re based on. I suggest thinking about this and then choosing a name.

2 Likes

oooh! pokemon i collect those.

2 Likes

hey @sly_fox
welcome to the forums!

i also used to collect them until i got bored of them lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i have a couple rare cards… like rainbow rares and golden foils.

2 Likes

i have one half of a Ho-Oh Legend from 2010 but that’s the rarest I’ve got

2 Likes

cool! all of mine are worth 5 bucks.

2 Likes

my half a legend would be worth like 50$ if it were in mint condition, unfortunately it isn’t :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

my rainbow rare has really bad rolling on the edges… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

we’re kind of going off topic, we should probably move to The Off Topic Channel

Or you can make your own.

2 Likes