Merry Christmas Update 🎄 [New Sprite Editor]

Do mean in general, or just while running it in the sprite editor?

when I press the play button to see the frames in action, It often has lag after a few seconds. Basically, the frames don’t play at a consistent speed.

The new editor does a lot more work during the animation process, so maybe I need to try and optimize it.

3 Likes

I’ve been told that since the new update, TWHFs is broken…? Can someone confirm this and tell me why? Sorry I’m broke, no ability to test it myself

3 Likes

What is “TWHFs”? I don’t recognize the acronym.

4 Likes

I believe @meburningslime is referring to his game “till we have faces”

3 Likes

Here’s the link.
Flowlab Game Creator - Till We Have Faces

2 Likes

It seems to be working fine for me.

It’s the music, it always gets me when the cop breaks in.

2 Likes

Thanks @AbstractGallery, I got sent a few screenshots from a few people of the game breaking on windows. I don’t know if this was a one-off or not.

2 Likes

n i c e

Srsly tho this is amazing :upside_down_face:

yes

YES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

3 Likes

sorry i missed this but this is great i like this update

5 Likes

I’m not sure what happened but recently I’ve been unable to copy sprites between games, even with using my keyboard.

1 Like

Just download the sprite then upload it into your other game.

merry Christmas i took a break off of flow lab

@Galactian btw i finished my game called jump to win :smiley:

I’m happy that you finished your game, but this isn’t the thread to be advertising it. If you’d like to make a new thread to talk about it I’d love to check it out! (Also i’m not totally sure about this one, but it doesn’t look like galactian was talking about it either so maybe don’t tag him unless it specifically relates to him) Again not trying to be rude, I haven’t seen you around before, and this isn’t a huge deal. Please think twice before you post next time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Ramshackle im really sorry my bad :frowning:

1 Like

No worries, just be more mindful next time

2 Likes

One question: Is it possible to scale images up, eg double them in size, when importing?