Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

it may be a minor project but just in case i may want to have a dev team

2 Likes

are you a messybedland citizen (aka have this topic on watching?)

• yes
  • no

0 voters

3 Likes

i have it on tracking, i only have watching on my own topics since i donā€™t want my notifications filled up

3 Likes

hang on iā€™m gonna make it so it shows who votes

3 Likes

new language that i created over multiple school mornings in my school book that were made when i was still at school releasing soon

2 Likes

tomorrow iā€™m going to the new school :pensive:

3 Likes

Cool! Whatā€™s with the sad emoji? New schools are always fun.

while i havenā€™t ever changed schools, i donā€™t imagine it being very fun.

3 Likes

Why not? I was homeschool back when I was young but I did a little Co-Op thing that was pretty fun, no matter if it was new or not.
I guess I canā€™t say much since Iā€™ve never actually gone to any schools. Wait, does College count as a school? Never mind, thatā€™s off-topic.

Iā€™m surprised you even got in.

for legal reasons this is a joke

6 Likes

Iā€™ve changed schools before, and even though it was when I was younger, I changed from a huge city to a small rural town(Of roughly 850 people), and let me tell you, it was not fun.

Good luck @Messybedland at your new school!

5 Likes

I do not get the joke.

5 Likes

Itā€™s because you misspelled college. Thereā€™s no D in it.

7 Likes

new people,social interaction and school :fearful:

4 Likes

Oh, **** LOL! To think I misspelled THAT.

New classmates are fun.

4 Likes

tbh worst part of school, i wish school days where just a series of lessons with no breaks, youā€™d get to go home sooner and wouldnā€™t need to socialize at all

6 Likes

4 Likes

Each and every word that you blabber uses up valuable air. You are just like a fish, except fish have a purpose; unlike you. Youā€™d be more useful if you were dead because then the insects and animals could feast on you. (in minecraft)

5 Likes

ā€œHe just like me fr.ā€

5 Likes

i have to interact with new people who iā€™ve never met before in my life besides this one guy who i interacted with a bit on the exclusive move up day because i was chosen for that while my anxiety slowly eats me on the inside

2 Likes