Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

oh yeah before my holiday i found another glitch in the level before it,the ss lucia minor. after the computer thing sacrifices itself and you sonic it to save it you will enter a hallway and a new inescapable part of the level. gravity will be turned off and stuff will start flying. you need to get onto one of those big box things,crouch until it’s near the roof,uncrouch and then you’re flying through space.

2 Likes

apparently that one rebbeca black song about friday was hated? this is a huge surprise considering i was the one who tormented people with it,not the other way round. back in like 2017/2018 i had this friend and on fridays i’d be like “IT’S FRIDAY,FRIDAY,GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY” and he’d always be like “SHUT UP”

1 Like

… Is this an update topic?

1 Like

Yes, that right there is Messybadlandian lore.

1 Like

Oh, I was a bit confused.

2 Likes

this information of me annoying my friend in the 2010s is crucial information to the wrapper collecting simulator

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Then go on, XD…

What laws do you think Messybedland should have

2 Likes

You must drink Pepsi instead of Coke, failure to abide by the rules will result in torture via brazen bull.

2 Likes

Depends on the structure of the society. Such as what kind of government it has, civilians or subjects if any, economy structure, etc.

3 Likes

Hmm… This is no small matter. You’ll have to write an entire Law Book, lol. Not even I did that for Vironia.

3 Likes

new messybedland games coming soon!

3 Likes

What should i actually make though? I have no ideas

3 Likes

I wrote an entire Articles of Code for the Scepter Foundation and how they interact with existing countries since the Foundation acts differently and isn’t restricted by countries, they kind of have their own laws.

4 Likes

I know it’s pretty boring, but you could do some research on the laws of your country. During my government class I studied the Articles and Amendments of the US and it gave me a lot of ideas.

2 Likes

Top down game about the Messybedlandian civil war

3 Likes

This’ll be made

2 Likes

Do you have a messybedland Dev Team?

1 Like

i haven’t thought of that,no

1 Like

Will the game be large? or just a minor project.

1 Like