Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

not fictional

3 Likes

i find it funny that the infinite spiderman multiverse makes literally every version of spiderman canon. there are multiple elsagate spidermen out there. the spiderman me & my friend made to make fun of a teacher has her own universe and is canon. same thing for the spiderman me & my friend also made to make fun of a fellow student we didnā€™t like is also canon. multiple finger family spidermen are canon.

6 Likes

2017 & 2018 were honestly the best years of my life. me & my friend used to do this horror investigation thing in 2018 where we thought that there was a clown in the school pipes or whatever. he was constantly lying to me saying he could see writing on random litted in the pipes and that slenderman visited his house. also in 2017 i loved roblox and i used to play a game called ā€œthe normal elevatorā€. the best part about it was probably the music that played inbetween floors (e.g. chocolate rain,ā€œwant you goneā€ from portal 2 etc.). i had no idea what any of it meant i was just vibing. i also used to have a favourite video where some kids would go into minecraft. now then a few years passed and then i was in year 4 the other class had a terrible teacher in year 5 me & my teacher didnt get along so well but in year 6 we did and oh look another horrible teacher is taking over. thankfully iā€™m leaving the school full of satanā€™s children disguised as teachers soon but unfortunately iā€™m going into one with a stricter uniform policy

5 Likes

A small price to pay for good teachers

4 Likes

ā€œare gen alpha okay?ā€ no we arenā€™t. me & my friends created a secret angry face cult and iā€™m now creating shakespearean insults. iā€™m also trying to memorise the barney theme song. we nearly got kept in for 23 minutes. we nearly lost 23 minutes of our breaktime (recess in america) and presumably lunchtime. people were going ā€œcan i get a oh yeahā€ or something and are now going ā€œyes ladā€. the younger ones of our generation are watching skibidi toilet and people used to do ā€œone two buckle my shoeā€. the emo barney incident. my friend has a stalker (this is related to the emo barney incident). i have stalkers.

2 Likes

this man is the next lmtpe

5 Likes

gen alpha

2 Likes

yes, he is harder, better, faster, stronger

2 Likes

we went on a school trip. people are still doing ā€œ1 2 buckle my shoeā€ and when our bus went past mcdonalds for the second time we all started chanting ā€œMaccieDsā€ like an australian cult

2 Likes

i saw you typing,puginarug

2 Likes

how on earth have i been replaced by a country lol

2 Likes

just completed level 2 of the british school experience (primary school) and i now can call what used to be my current school my old school

2 Likes

nah my old school was actually so crazy bc like there would be teachers leaving left right and centre (iā€™m glad that nursery teacher retired. she was horrible) & youā€™d get told off for asking why a rule was in place. oh yeah there would be a lot of relationships and rumours letā€™s not forget them

2 Likes

Hi there welcome to freddy fazbear financial advice can we discuss messybedland politrics?

1 Like

what politics discuss you want to

2 Likes

plankton

4 Likes

im on holiday :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok, good to know. Does this mean that the Topic is paused?

iā€™m back :smiley: the holiday post was in the middle of the week-long holiday btw

2 Likes

wow,what a great law. i did a good job!

1 Like