Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

found a funny glitch in the game “Doctor Who The Edge Of Reality” where in the weeping angels level if you go near one (aka touch it) then turn behind you you’ll be able to see your character model. you’re an arm. just an arm.

3 Likes

I have implanted a remote bomb inside of the prime minister of messybedland, it will explode at exactly 4:18 AM on 6/9/2023

5 Likes

you know what would be cool? if the creator of a discussion could have a background for the discussion,like an image. no image = default to whatever mode a user is using (light mode,dark mode etc.)

3 Likes

Wait that would be epic!

3 Likes

it’s started to thunder
edit:it’s raining

2 Likes

my teacher gave me a doctor who series 1 dvd!! sad she’s leaving after half term,will miss our talks about the show

1 Like

Treasure the DVD. And bid farewell to a really nice teacher of yours.

5 Likes

Peng nation is invading! Prepare to be destroyed using the ping-peng-pong-6000-a-tron

2 Likes

do you want me to
destroy
the
peng
nation?
messybedland
did
nothing
so
you
better
stop
or
i
will
dip
your
home
inside
penguin
blood

2 Likes

c492b2ea9609da308abc0b335f99209a2efc020b

1 Like

We will attack you then and after your satisfying defeat we will make you wash penguins feat and eat yellow snow. How you like that!?

I eat penguin food for breakfast.

1 Like

we’ve got s̶͍͍͒̄ȅ̴̮̠͆r̸͖̐z̴͇͂̋h̶͖̓ä̵̮̤̚n̶̟̰͐̓ṫ̵͈ ̷͕͓͗̕p̵̲̬̎í̷̪͜n̸͖̰̊͛g̷̞͆̋v̶̗̠̆ï̴͉̲n̶̪̈́

3 Likes

How ba-a-a-ad can I be?

3 Likes

2 Likes

the teacher has left the school and given a 1000 departure monolouges. i am totally not typing this through tears and am definitely fine

2 Likes

What is this topic for?!?!?

Read the title again.

1 Like

Still don’t get it

i believe this topic was made to tell us the stories of this fictional country and to tell us what’s happening in it.

5 Likes