Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

an agreement to make the land messybedlandian

2 Likes

I agree but my bed is kinda neat

3 Likes

you know how in china they have minecraft china i was thinking the overseether game i made as overseether_author would basically be minecraft messybedland

4 Likes

He would become a satellite state

3 Likes

Like how the US literally has Alaska.

It could be an empire of some sort and they can rule or have an alliance over lands and nations that don’t have to be adjacent.

4 Likes

been quite a rainy day in the main bedroom

2 Likes
1 Like

I was watching a video about someone getting to play Minecraft Legends early and the title screen reminds me so much of Minecraft Story Mode

3 Likes

overseether mii

5 Likes
3 Likes

Feelin’ Shrexy

been quite cloudy in messybedland its boring none of us like this

3 Likes

see what i mean

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

We have gotten Doctor Who DVDs (from Britain for Messybedland) back from Downstairsland. We now have more audio dramas and episodes because of this heist.

3 Likes

got a llama in minecraft legends,named him Llaman

6 Likes

I watched DANTDM play Minecraft Legends and don’t UNDERSTAND the controls.

6 Likes

Llaman is dead. I’m in shock. He died while fighting a piglin. He succeeded,but died in the process. He was heroic in his short lifespan.
RIP Llaman. 2023 - 2023
Edit: I put together a revenge team with a few Blackstone Golems,Cobblestone Golems,Wooden Golems,Llamas and Creepers. We lost quite a few on the way (excluding golems) but picked up a few more llamas/creepers. 63% was what I left off with when I had last visited that Horde Of The Bastion. I destroyed that portal,losing all of my llamas and creepers first. I then lost a golem. Then,as the portal edged closer to destruction,we lost a few more golems and had 17 left. There were many piglins but then the portal was destroyed. We won’t stop there. Llaman will never be forgotten.
Edit 2: We lost the Battle Of The Creeper Homestead. We retreated. We lost too many troops and the piglins were too strong.

4 Likes

hot day in messybedland

2 Likes

more

3 Likes