Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

Messybedlandian Minecraft

There is a legend where if you play Minecraft in Messybedland (e.g. in the actual land,while viewing the Messybedland topic or while a different device is open on Whatsapp in one of the groups in the whatsapp community the PM made) the Messyman will come. He destroys worlds,destroys computers,starts housefires by overheating devices and stalks the Messybedlandian playing. He apparently looks like Steve but with a brown head with an M on it (like the default flowlab forums profile picture).

4 Likes

we could take over the flowlab forums

No don’t do that please.

3 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting it I was just bringing up how theoretically it is possible

2 Likes

wait in fame? or in war?

1 Like

war,but war in the flowlab forums is kinda trash

1 Like

I don’t think we need war. Plus the random country I made up inspired by your country called Deskland doesn’t need war.

3 Likes

indeed,that is why it is kinda trash

1 Like

A CREEPER KILLED MY MINECRAFT DOGS

5 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I saw John Shrekinson’s room in the movie he made and it looks like it could be Messybedland

3 Likes

if anyone has the minecraft 20w14∞ update can you show me what the Messybedland dimension looks like

2 Likes

Sending creepers is another thing The Messyman does. You need cats for this.

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson do you want to give your bedroom to Messybedland (this will make more autobots be in messybedland)

2 Likes

It will be messybedland’s ally and best friend. Also its called the A Sector, because that’s its name in The GAME 420.

2 Likes

should I create a new topic to air stuff for MBLBC,like some kind of TV channel

• yes
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

fun fact: @Overseether_Author is me however I lost the Overseether comics
come back for more fun messybedland facts!

5 Likes

can confirm,The Overseether is the first Messybedlandian minecraft mob + game + comic

5 Likes

How will that even work Messybedland is in the UK and bro is in Canada

1 Like