Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

The empire in my story is the Order Core. And when it comes to absolute conquest, they don’t abide by the laws of war. Considering there’s no one left to say otherwise.

They have massive war machines such as the Order Citadel that are around 18 kilometers in height and can vaporize the very planet it’s on.
Not to mention the largest fleet of war ships that are even bigger than the moon.

Sometimes you have to realize, that you can’t just wage war on everything. Especially when your country is outnumbered or when there is no apparent need to other than for entertainment. It makes the conflict more, realistic.

5 Likes

Messybedland is now the prime target of ohioland and ohioland is sending 12 nuclear missles toward Messybedland

3 Likes

An army of 50 trillion mechs headed toward messybedland will flatten everything my country, ohioland is rich with over 800 quadrillion reasources that can be used to make more and more war machines we also are sending a few ships (around 150) to check out Order Core (not to wage war to check out)

4 Likes

idk man i can just use the excuse of it being a cold war,declare war on a country and do nothing/barely anything (this causes world war 3 and i can also turn countries against eachother for fun)

2 Likes

The Cold War was never a war. During the Cold War between the US and Soviet Russia, we never waged war against them, but tried to compete against everything through the economy instead of conflict.

The last war the US official declared was in WWII.

3 Likes

You have to think quality over quantity.

Sure I have have a trillion ants rushing a single house, but only a single drop of a bomb could take them all out.

2 Likes

The MBLBC (Messybedlandian Broadcast Corporation) might make it’s second show (first was MBLBC News)! It will be it’s first fictional show.

1 Like

thats what your meant to think due to are vast reasources as the mechs get bombed they protect themselves if the bomb gets throught that they deploy 2 smaller mechs to get away then the same thing repeats for the 2 small mechs + they are made of hardsteel so they are very hard to break

2 Likes

Well, don’t use that example literally. I just meant you have to create more stronger and potent soldiers than having standard issue mechs.

Also the thing with mechs, is that they have to be piloted. That means you need at least 50 trillion pilots, plus that many or more engineers and mechanics to work on such machinery. That’s why I suggested having more larger and quality machines so you aren’t wasting your resources on fodder.

3 Likes

they autopilot, but yes i do agree BUT Ohioland has near infinite reasources and we do have strong but expensive mechs just think of the 50 tril mechs as an expensive army

Fun Fact:the only country Messybedland doesn’t recognise is Ohioland.
Come back for more fun messybedland facts!

1 Like

We do seem to be pretty darn close to WWIII though, all it takes is one excuse, and the world powers will declare war on each other

4 Likes

my friend sent a youtube short meme about it on a group chat i made (the better one. i have 3. the worse one is the one with loads of people,one is an announcement group chat for the whatsapp community i made and the better one is the original four members) about how close we are to world war 3. we are pretty darn close if it hasn’t already started.

1 Like

thats because the country has hidden itself stalking up on reasources for 1500 years

1 Like

Can it beat Unicron though?

1 Like

If unicron was in planet form and one of the citadels landed on him, then probably.

3 Likes

Can these beat Goku though?

1 Like

if everyone is making countries now I guess I’ll make one too. This one is called Deskland. Its my desk. its a small and messy country. (way more messy than messybedland)

6 Likes

They’re not of the same universe, but probably. Considering there’s beings that could vaporize the entire army with ease, I can probably see goku standing up against the army.

4 Likes

Ultra Instinct Goku could solo all of these countries and those citadels no diff

4 Likes