Multiplayer! it must be done!

I know I probably said this a million times, even to Grazer himself, but I think multiplayer is the only thing bringing Flowlab down. the lack of ability to export with multiplayer frustrates me because it brings down the replay ability of my game. I would even be willing to pay extra to have this extra feature, but what do you guys think? Do you support my thoughts on this? I just think that multiplayer brings so much extra possibilities while other planned updates like a better Flowlab editor can be completely fixed by using sites like Piskel. :sweat_smile:[poll type=multiple results=on_vote min=1 max=2 public=true chartType=bar]

• MULTIPLAYER = IMPORTANT
  • MULTIPLAYER = USELESS
    [/poll]
  • Multiplayer = Useless
  • Multiplayer = Important

0 voters

There, that should work.

1 Like

MULTIPLAYER MUST STAY! (stupid complete sentence)

1 Like

Also I do think that Multiplayer is kind of important and yes multiplayer is a beta feature and is only given to paid accounts. Although there are many bugs with it and I’m not entirely sure if it messes up during exports or not. I don’t know much about multiplayer physics. Although I remember the days when Multiplayer wasn’t even a added, I think. When I first joined, I had free addition so I didn’t pay attention to it until I got paid, but I will have to agree with @XXD3G (who mentioned this during my post) I do think that multiplayer should stay and maybe grazer will update it in the future. The multiplayer feature is super buggy, but at least it brings a new line of coding to gam devs so even if it isn’t too efficient, it still is a great stepping stool.

1 Like

I have a multiplayer game of my own (it works okay-ish, with the occasional enemy spasms and coordinate inaccuracy for the players, but it’s fine as of now), and I am planning two more. So I can say 100% that I support multiplayer.
Anyways, I think maybe there will be a multiplayer update again this Christmas, if not next year. One huge update is already in the works, and a sprite editor update will probably be next.

1 Like

I think the multiplayer should stay in the flowlab platform. Because it is new so that’s is why it’s buggy and laggy. But multiplayer will improve if grazer makes more money and can hire a developer team to take flowlab to the next step. Like adding code feature that you don’t need to drag and drop but you also can code games with all kinds of languages like, lua, javascript, CSS, C++ C#. And other languages.

1 Like

Thanks for making the poll, also, the multiplayer only works online on the Flowlab Site, yet I want to export my game to Steam and GOG, but exports don’t have working multiplayer sadly

@grazer I hope you find a way to make multiplayer work for exports, I can survive small bugs in it, but I would be more than pleased if you add it to Flowlab! Also, have you checked out my game? I made some exellent progress and I think you will like it :smile:

yeah, multiplayer must stay.

(but be finished soon, because its still in beta)

1 Like