My 4️⃣ NEW Games - Samuel x BDA x Intel x Dell

Hey everyone! :wave:
So glad to be finally posting something here again :blush:
Last year I had the pleasure to collaborate with BDA, Intel, and Dell to create a set of 4 games for a creative and fun Advent Calendar event for Dell and Intel employees.

All 4 of these games are playable on mobile & PC with no download required - that means you can scan the QR code or open the link on your phone, and you’ll be able to play it on the spot. :sparkles:

Scout Wilder Adventure

Play as Scout Wilder in a side-view world & learn about Marketing Strategy by collecting all the Blue keys.
This game is for employees only.

Stop at Nothing!

Play it here: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1829232

Race through this chaotic track while avoiding obstacles and competing with agile opponents.
This one is my personal favorite to play on mobile; try it out and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Can you beat my best time so far? 01:06:93
Share your best times below! I want to see if I’m slow or not ahah

Competetive Quiz

With only two lives, answer as many questions as you can. In the end, players can compare their best scores on a Global Leaderboard.

This game is for employees only. TBH it feels impossible to know the correct answers unless you genuinely know the companies and their products ahah

Pipeline Generator

Play it here: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1814033

Quick! Before the time runs out, organize the pipes to let the coins flow freely from one funnel to another in this Puzzle game.

These 4 games were made under three months from the start (discussion, brainstorming, concept art, prototype) to finish.
Special thanks to @JR01 , we worked together on some parts of these projects :+1:
Please let me know if you played it and Screenshot your scores :smiley: Have fun & hope you like it! :heart:

24 Likes

Flowlab mario kart :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Loooooolllll yesssssssss im gonna need to play this sometime XD

4 Likes

*Flowlab Smash Karts

5 Likes

Finallllyyyyy

5 Likes

lololololololololololl yeah XDXDXD

5 Likes

My only question is; HOW THE HECK DID YOU FOUND THE FLIPPIN WAY TO TEAM UP WITH THEM

8 Likes

You can access the quiz through the copy link on the bottom of the racing game…
I just got in the top 3 first…

3 Likes

Yeah, please do not play the games for the Employees only.
That Quiz game has a leaderboard system that’s not meant for normal players.

(the link should be removed now)

8 Likes

Amazing games, I love the art style that you use. Got a time of 50.20 in the racing one. Also, great job being able to collab with BDA, Intel, and Dell

6 Likes

Would you try to make Stop at Nothing! a multiplayer game?

5 Likes

Also, I so far got this record

2 Likes

Oops, fixed (by Grazer) thanks

7 Likes

This was are the best projects I’ve had the chance to work on, I’m really glad I was able to be a partner to making these games!

Fun Fact: The Lap / Positioning System example I made was created for that racing game.
Flowlab Game Creator - Lap / Positioning System

8 Likes

As the creator of Alpaca Raceway, I feel obligated to create a decent WR for others to try and beat.

Sorry, felt like I needed to improve the time.

6 Likes

You already know where i’m going with this

2 Likes

49.83 seconds, approaching you’re wr. I keep getting destroyed by the yellow car. Please delete him and make another one that’s a different colour

3 Likes

kinda mad

really mad @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

You’re getting there, soon you may overtake CodeAlpaca :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@CodeAlpaca Thank you! Also, WOW, 48 seconds! that’s really fast! :hushed:

@moogie001 I won’t be making the Stop at Nothing! a Multiplayer game, but I might make a multiplayer game in the future :wink:

@Galactian Ahahah, yellow car goes vroom… You also got 48 seconds - that’s already pretty great; I’m sure you can beat the current WR!

7 Likes