My 4️⃣ NEW Games - Samuel x BDA x Intel x Dell

This is really cool, great job @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza and @JR01!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My yellow car always hits a wall and then spins in circles for the rest of the game :grin:

3 Likes

@moogie001 ahahha - the AI actually has logic to get back on track if they get stuck, but it’s still possible that sometimes the cars decide to bump into almost everything :smile:

@00T_Free Thank you! So glad you liked it :blush:

5 Likes

What font do you use?

1 Like

I used “Replica”, the Dell corporate/agency font :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are awesome, very professional. Great job!

7 Likes

why tho? just wondering im sure it makes sense why

9 Likes

See:

That Quiz game has a leaderboard system that’s not meant for normal players

9 Likes

Thank you! @Bmarzi :+1: I think this is the first time I successfully made a game where all the sprites are vectors (usually, I only use vectors for UI), so I’m pretty happy with how it came out, even though it was harder to animate. :smiling_face_with_tear:

@117JOJO Yeah, what grazer and JR said, it pretty much has info or functionalities that regular players shouldn’t have access to, and I don’t want to annoy anyone :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Vectors are impossible to animate for me, good work.

4 Likes

The art is just beautiful, I’m not surprised it took a ton of time.

7 Likes

3 Likes

@Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza These games a fantastic. Really nice work. Bravo!

5 Likes

Thanks peeps, I appreciate it :blush:
@DeadlyGumChewer @muddyapples @Galactian

8 Likes

i relly luv dis game its so fun

2 Likes

please dont revive dead topics

Thank you! Im glad you like it!! :heart:

4 Likes

Stop! Its okay to chat and give feedback on topics about games, thats why the discussion isnt closed.
Reviving topics its only bad if its a problem topic or something more specific.

Thanks for commenting @Game.Maker.J.R

6 Likes

His reply was to PixelName who was commenting about PixelPizza’s game “Stop at Nothing!” (which is also my personal favorite game out of the 4)

5 Likes

But the reply is on topic though… I wouldn’t mind revival of my topics either since I still update all my examples.

It should probably be defined more to help policing the forums… It’s not ok for old topics if it’s about an issue (because of flowlabs frequent updates), frequent revival of old topics (spam), repeated revival of a single topic if the user isn’t active anymore, or if the reply is offtopic.

8 Likes