My 4️⃣ NEW Games - Samuel x BDA x Intel x Dell

*Flowlab Smash Karts

5 Likes

Finallllyyyyy

5 Likes

lololololololololololl yeah XDXDXD

5 Likes

My only question is; HOW THE HECK DID YOU FOUND THE FLIPPIN WAY TO TEAM UP WITH THEM

8 Likes

You can access the quiz through the copy link on the bottom of the racing game…
I just got in the top 3 first…

3 Likes

Yeah, please do not play the games for the Employees only.
That Quiz game has a leaderboard system that’s not meant for normal players.

(the link should be removed now)

8 Likes

Amazing games, I love the art style that you use. Got a time of 50.20 in the racing one. Also, great job being able to collab with BDA, Intel, and Dell

6 Likes

Would you try to make Stop at Nothing! a multiplayer game?

5 Likes

Also, I so far got this record

2 Likes

Oops, fixed (by Grazer) thanks

7 Likes

This was are the best projects I’ve had the chance to work on, I’m really glad I was able to be a partner to making these games!

Fun Fact: The Lap / Positioning System example I made was created for that racing game.
Flowlab Game Creator - Lap / Positioning System

8 Likes

As the creator of Alpaca Raceway, I feel obligated to create a decent WR for others to try and beat.

Sorry, felt like I needed to improve the time.

6 Likes

You already know where i’m going with this

2 Likes

49.83 seconds, approaching you’re wr. I keep getting destroyed by the yellow car. Please delete him and make another one that’s a different colour

3 Likes

kinda mad

really mad @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

You’re getting there, soon you may overtake CodeAlpaca :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@CodeAlpaca Thank you! Also, WOW, 48 seconds! that’s really fast! :hushed:

@moogie001 I won’t be making the Stop at Nothing! a Multiplayer game, but I might make a multiplayer game in the future :wink:

@Galactian Ahahah, yellow car goes vroom… You also got 48 seconds - that’s already pretty great; I’m sure you can beat the current WR!

7 Likes

This is really cool, great job @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza and @JR01!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My yellow car always hits a wall and then spins in circles for the rest of the game :grin:

3 Likes

@moogie001 ahahha - the AI actually has logic to get back on track if they get stuck, but it’s still possible that sometimes the cars decide to bump into almost everything :smile:

@00T_Free Thank you! So glad you liked it :blush:

5 Likes