My Drawings That I Would Like To Show

Hi Everyone I am @RunningInThe90s and have been drawing for a couple of years. I have recently been starting pixel art about 2 years ago, but been drawing the longest( free-sketch). I would like to show you what I did in a couple of hours. Here is a drawing I made recently (There will also be prove I did this drawing by the step by step) I call him¨ Knight Of Fear¨.( For now…) Here is how it started:

So I drew a head then moved on to the shoulders and chest
Then I drew the body. Down below. (The picture might be too big, if I can´t fix it)

Then after all that here is the final picture. here will be a color verison which would take a lot longer, but I will get it done. I would like to keep drawing, as it helps me visualize game ideas. So if you have suggestions tell me an I will draw it. -Bye

8 Likes

woah, the shading on this is amazing

5 Likes

Thank you @BradenS I have been drawing for a couple of years. if I drew on paper it wouldnt take me hours

3 Likes

Remeber if you want me to draw anything you can suggest :smile:

3 Likes

Can you draw a ruby skull that’s about to start firing a red energy beam out of it’s mouth.

3 Likes

Sounds good. I think I could do something like this

2 Likes

Nahhh better yet draw Taile Gamougg!

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

Yes Maybe we could vote please do

2 Likes

Hm ok we could vote

Which one should I draw ( Who voted will not be shown)
  • Taile Gamougg
  • Ruby Skull With Charging Beam

0 voters

ok this poll will last intill tomorrow

4 Likes

What about you draw Halloween stuff since it’s coming up.

3 Likes

Exactly! Taile Gamougg is part of halloween. He is a skeleton.

2 Likes

You are the extremly intelligent aren’t you. Maybe you should do mine first since I suggested my idea first, now thats an idea.

2 Likes

I really dont know how to draw a skull. Even though I ried it many times, but I guess its ok

4 Likes

I was thinking of a more front point of view

2 Likes

Hm ok I will draw it soon

The nose of the skull is off it should have bone going forward a little more.

1 Like

Thanks Pixel_Name! I promise I will get better. there will be a updated skull soon

Anyways, I have also made this anime character after looking around in the Art,Sound, And Music Page.
If you can see who this is or based off on then I don´t no what to say. But here you go. It took me 4 hours.

1 Like

OMG! summoning @John_Shrekinson ! Bro it´s flowlab-chan!