NEVER MIND - Another feature I didn't know existed

Hi!

So, as I was trying to find ways to enhance my game, I tried to think of a way to make the base block play an animation for the main menu, which was level 1.

Request:

A new behavior that is categorized with the triggers.

How it would work:

(I made this on google slide. Apologies if it looks unofficial, lol.)

Anyways, 80% of the request it in the image, thanks for reading.

To the Community:

Would this update be heplful?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

-Ember.Y

look

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Oooohh. I’m an idiot.

2 Likes

no your not :expressionless: you just did not know

2 Likes

The outputs are literally just out and out. How was I supposed to know?

1 Like

not know

1 Like

Thanks. Does the Level select behavior need any level selected? Oh, nope. Ok, thanks once again.

1 Like

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

If you click on the behavior you can click the “Help” button and it will explain it all. When I first started Flowlab nearly 2 years ago (1y 9.5m) I read the Behavior handbook about 3 times and always had it open in a second tab for about 2 months. Learning how all the behaviors work is a crazy fast way to learn, even if you don’t know how to do something, knowing the general direction of how to do it is the first step to getting there.

3 Likes

Thats how I learned too, it really is a great resource

3 Likes

I never read the help thingy, LOL. I just try to figure it out on myself, XD.

Trust me, going through that is crazy useful. At 4 months into Flowlab I was better than a lot of people using Flowlab for over a year. I did put a ton of time into Flowlab though and I made sure to practice properly. I guess you could say I had natural talent, but I attribute my rapid growth more to an actual passion for learning and committing a lot time to learn Flowlab properly.

4 Likes