new collab game

@“The Kodex” please invite @Polarbeer2019 to crossed sword games

oh nevermind! @Polarbeer2019 you should already be able to edit! it is called Nightbolt: defender of Ironshade

Oh okay!

anyone have any ideas on how to make grappling work?
he would not actually grapnel he would drop a smoke pellet then appear on the vantage point @Polarbeer2019 @meburningslime @“The Kodex” @browngr I could probably figure it out but I’m not sure how it would work!

@seamothmaster45 it has something to do with a graple ani ation and the the “position” node to a possible “grapple point.” It should not be too hard rather long to do. Also characters should look a bit more practical, maybe armour? It looks like a ninja henman with epic technology. Pitty I litterally have had no time to do sprites. Corona sucks. Anyway at least I can be helpful on the fourum! @meburningslime what do you think about my grapple Idea? Maybe raycast and extruder with attachments is the way to go, or at least the more complex yet better. Whichever one you want to try, it’s just an idea. And at some point I’ll code secret takedown move. Its REALLY easy. Sorry I’m kind of useless. Hope this helps y’all! @Polarbeer2019 @browngr

what happened to my character???

@@seamothmaster45 IT WAS NOT ME.

I mean I’m not that angry but…

I can make a grapple. You would use an ease to slowly wrong the position of the player to 2 blocks underneath the grapple. However, to make it look nice, you guys would have to make a trailing effect from other BG blocks, like in <a href=https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Hooks">Terraria

guys…every time I go on the game my whole computer freezes is this happening to you?

ok fixed it

@“The Kodex” @Polarbeer2019 @meburningslime @browngr go onto the game and press “F” tell me what you think!

Nice!

can someone make an enemy character? they should just be a normal street thug with a gun a knife or just there fists

please @“The Kodex” @Polarbeer2019 @meburningslime I don’t want to be the only one working on this game and I really need someone to help with the sprites

I tried to it looks really bad

I’ll take a look if you didn’t delete

yeah it isn’t horrible but it isn’t exactly the style I was going for. Not bad though

Im bad at art okay

I actually do art in real life for my friends. If you want me to, I could get you some sprites. I make some pretty decent ones too.