new collab game

YES @meburningslime that would be great!

ok who did THIS to the vantage point???
Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 6.54.23 PM

NOT ME,(though i did accidentally delete the character before)sorry

@“The Kodex” you said you know the code for a silent takedown?

@seamothmaster45 I do. Maybe I can help now, I’m free, but not for long.

For what?

FWI I am sorry but this is a ninja game and I do karate. Don’t do hollywood attacks, or you will never wake up again…
MWAHAHA

guys for story at the beginning I want to have it introduce the main characters friend who will be murdered at the beginning I would like his friend to be VERY VERY likeable so you are actually sad when he dies pretty dark I know, but that is the type of game I am going for @meburningslime @“The Kodex” @Polarbeer2019 @browngr

P.s this is the type of music you will here after finding his dead body, and start searching for his killer

guys I just had a great idea what if his friend that dies is sam the main character from DoM 1 and 2

is anyone good with arms and hands I cannot make hands please make it on the character without a suit (don’t worry I’ll fix the face)

Don’t relate is to DOM 1 or 2 (or 3). This would mean their is an outbreak and would not go with the theme of the game @seamothmaster45 , but the game can have multiple spin offs in which can later link. @meburningslime

no there would not be an outbreak this is an alternate earth witch later one of them would travel to a different earth with them in it @“The Kodex”

please help with the sprite of him without a suit I don’t want it to look as retarded as it does now

@seamothmaster45 definetly. Sorry have bern busy with corona and GCSE studies. I promise I will .ake significant changes to the game I just can’t confirm when or how soon. I did a little tweeking but I will help more in the future.

ok that is fine @“The Kodex”

@“The Kodex” @Polarbeer2019 @meburningslime @browngr tell me what you think so far

I FINALLY redone the sprites and done a punch animation. I also coded the Ninja Stars through with “Q” button. Try it out. Here are the sprites:
img_asset_7975971
Don’t forget to test the game!

Start working more on The Mending

thanks @“The Kodex”

I will @Polarbeer2019 but i have done like 90% of the work on it

Wait, @seamothmaster45 WHAT HAPPENED! All the sprites are GONE!