New game....Again

For the 3rd time, I am making a new game. I will call it Facility 23, and it will be a action, thriller game. I need some people to test it, although it’s not in good condition. I also need to make a gravity switch, but really easy. Does anyone have some easy solutions? Btw, if you test it, I will credit you.

2 Likes

There is a gravity switch example in the example page.

1 Like

I know, but I’m far too lazy. Is there any easier ways?

you could try to find a new way, for orbits i just made an extended object with a hitbox and made it spin making it look like orbit. I’m sure you’ll find some way

You literally just copy the code into your game, what’s easier than that?

3 Likes

It doesn’t let me copy the code. I could try, but I doubt it would work

1 Like

You hit copy and hit import. You haven’t tried it yet, have you?

1 Like

no… I didn’t think of that…

So! I did what @Galactian told me, and it definitely worked, and I wasted 2 days for nothing! WOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Exuse me But the whole Facillity thing is aready tooken…

Just because someone is making a game similar to yours in title, it doesn’t mean they are trying to copy you. They probably haven’t even seen the game, so stop being overly-defensive about something that doesn’t matter.

no,Im just saying peeple might be confused like;
“hey did you play the facilety?”
“witch facilety there are like tree different ones!”

Facility 23 is not the same as Facility, plus the name Facility is generic and makes sense to be commonly used.

2 Likes

I wanted to have a much better name, but at the time I called it the facility since I couldn’t really think of anything. I do plan on completely moving all of The Huechlers graphics over to The Facility and completely redoing it under a new name.

2 Likes

Keep the name please its realy iconic to me!
And dont change danylo to much or he will spiretly die.

1 Like

sorry I know its your game but im a long time fan and Im afraid it will be a whole different game and not the one i know and love.

1 Like

I have played Facility before, but I wasn’t trying to base the name off that. Facility 23 was the first name that came to me, and 23 is the day I was born. So, I’m sorry for anything I caused. If you would like, I can change the title, but I didn’t even realize the name was similar 'till I was already making the game. And @ManiacPumpkin , please don’t change the name, or anything you’ve worked hard on. I don’t want to be the reason you changed a great game.

1 Like

No, I had plans for changing the name long before I heard of this game, so its no biggie.

Also the name The Facility was already a generic name so I wouldn’t stress to much over using something similar. Heck I wouldn’t care if you used the name letter by letter since it really isn’t that unique of a name, lol.

1 Like

Oh! I almost forgot. If you want to play the game, Feel free. Flowlab Game Creator - Facility 23

Although, keep in mind;

• I recommend you are logged in, as your username displayed, and if you are not logged in, it will not show your username
  • The game is a mess, and all you can really do is look at the library, and give ideas, or let me know of any bugs you noticed
  • There is music
  • If you have any ideas, please post them here, and I will attempt to put them in the game.
3 Likes

how is this possible??
Also btw that glitch design thingy looks epic

2 Likes