New game....Again

How is what possible? Oh, and thank you. It took some time to make those sprites, although I wish the UnknownSubstance Pools looked less uniformed. When I eventually get Indie though, I can use the shader tools, and it will definitely look better.

By the end of today, I will have indie, meaning, I will have more creative control over my game, and that the game will look a thousand times better than it has. I will also try to take more requests, so if you have something you want me to insert into the game, like a reference, I will try to do that.

I made a secret boss. I flipped it to high contrast. I liked it, as well as others. But some people, for some reason, prefer the original better. So, it’s up to you decide which design looks better.

• High contrast mode
    t-h-e-g-l-i-t-c-h-pixilart

• Regular
    pixilart-drawing (32)

0 voters

I will end the poll in about a week, so put in your answers as fast as possible, please.

I have indie now. The game definitely is a bit different, so let me know how it is

it doesnt say u have imdie then again its probably a delay

Weird. I got it yesterday. I’ll check

I have not not worked on the map of my game in about a week. Can someone please help, or give me some examples?

What do you mean by “the map”, and what examples do you need?

By map, I mean the layout of the game[platforms, monster spawn, etc.]. Sorry, should’ve been more clear.
Examples that would be helpful are the way pillars come out of the ground, look at the game so far to see what I mean. Do keep in mind, that there is reversible gravity, so the ‘map’ will have to have platforms at the top of the screen as well.

So your asking people to create all the art for your game? Search up some tutorials on pixel art.

no not the art, the layout. The parkour for the game, so to speak, is the part I can’t figure out on my own. Pixilart has been how I’ve actually been making some of the art for this game, but mainly my previous one.

So you want people to create the gameplay for your game? People aren’t going to design a game and give you ownership. Good gameplay takes practice. Learn by making different experimental projects.

No, of course I’m going to credit them

No one wants to make gameplay to only be credited. The gameplay is the game. Make the game yourself, or it’s someone else’s game.

1 Like

Alrighty then. Sounds good. Thank you for your input, it’s much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’m just gonna check out my other games.I think that’s a good idea.

In the game, I have these blocks called “UnknownSubstance”, and I put a shader block in it, which makes it glitch. And for some reason, only one block will glitch at a time. So, long story short, the glitch is glitched.

That’s because the shaders are deisnged to only run one at a time. It sucks to learn this when you first get indie, but that;s the way it is.

Really? That sucks. It used to do all of them at first though.

My game has a moving platform, and I’m trying to figure out how to make one without extractors. Any tips?