NEW PROJECT, come help

Alright, forbidden sky it is!!!

Here’s what I’m thinking…
In the game itself, sometimes lightning strike and anything that’s connected via wire gets electrocuted. So, why don’t we make a really cool hurricane/tornado/windy background, that’s animated, then have a second animation that shows lightning in the background and electrocutes a quarter of the ground?!

@Cringence get a cough drop

Lol, I can’t like comments for another hour again.

Do you want me on the dev team, or not?

Yes?

okay so i have a corrupted version of stella, her name is dark stella. her origin was that she was cloned from dark matter from stella, creating a powerful alternate version. (other playable character)

Picture please

1 Like

Or just make it lol

1 Like

hold on just a sec

U can do this u know right
< Fkejnwbkfksje>

1 Like

i know, i made a mistake and used the parenthesis

Ok lol

1 Like

@meburningslime If we do this you’re way, we’re gonna mess all the code up :man_facepalming:

Also this is what the hitbox should look like:

I wasn’t planning on making a separate entity for hitboxes, is that what you’re doing?

Also who made this look like 2d minecraft lol

It’s not a separate entity, this is what every character will look like without animation

I have idea though, what if every character had a hitbox attached to him? If not I think we’re just doing it the way the poll specified

Some characters are bigger or smaller and with different body parts, so an industrialized hitbox probably won’t work, sorry.