New Release: Controller Update 🕹️

If you can connect the controller to the computer, it should work. (Playstation and Xbox were mostly tested).

What do you mean by lag @The_Undying?

Like I dont know, my game seems to lag alot, I know alot is going on but I would like it to be a little more resistant to that sort of thing.

I tried a Nintendo switch controller but it did not work with my Chromebook.

1 Like

I have a Logitech controller. I used it to play a modern remix of Spacewar! a couple of years back, so I think it should work for Flowlab.

This has been an update that I have waited ages for. Thank you, @grazer!

3 Likes

How do you like connect the nintendo controller to a desktop computer?

You can’t connect the Nintendo Switch Controller to Flowlab

1 Like

Ok. :grinning: Thank you

1 Like

So you would only be able to connect to your game when your game is in a game store?

No, some controllers like the xbox and a few mobile ones are bluetooth-connected. Use those.

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

You can’t connect the Nintendo Switch Controller to Flowlab

@browngr & @Jsoft_Studios - I don’t have a switch, but I don’t think this is true. You should be able to connect switch joycon or pro controllers to your computer via Bluetooth.

You don’t connect any controllers “to Flowlab”, you connect them to your computer or device, and if that is working, then Flowlab will use them as game inputs.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardware/ps4-pair-dualshock-4-wireless-with-pc-or-mac/

6 Likes

Ah, okay. Since you didn’t mention it, I had inferred that you wouldn’t be able to. Thank you for correcting me (=

I think that any game controller that you can connect to your PC/Mac/etc will work, as long as your device recognizes it as a controller.

3 Likes

sad wii u noises

3 Likes

Sad original Nintendo Entertainment System noise

5 Likes

sad noises of person that ran out of likes

4 Likes

Would this work for… per say my Oculus Quest 2?

I found out I can visit Flowlab with the quest’s browser.

2 Likes

how would I control which way on the left stick the player would have to press? it just says left stick x and left stick y.

1 Like

Negatives and positives?

WHAT DOES LEFT STICK X LEFT STICK Y MEAN ALSO RIGHT X AND RIGHT Y
(How is this unclear)