New Release: Leaderboards, Achievements, & More! 🎖️

Okay thanks but idk where to find an issue. However grazer, I did unlock an achievement while running the game from the behavior editor and I tried clicking it but it only closed when I exited the behavior editor.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, these are features that I’m definitely gonna have some fun with! Thank you so much for adding them, @grazer !!

3 Likes

Starblast Finale now has 12 achievements

4 Likes

taile gamougg 3: Journey Through the Land of Blocks now 6 achievements and counting

2 Likes

How do I use the leaderboard? There’s no help video for it

2 Likes

You input your score into it and it gets added to the leaderboard.
Use the Show input to display the leaderboard.
That’s pretty much it.

“get” outputs through “score” and “get”. Get will output your current score in the leaderboard, but it also outputs a List that can be used for more personalization. I plan to make examples later that show’s how you can do that later.

Text List format for Leaderboard

[username1 ####, username2 ####, username3 ####]

5 Likes

epik. It is very epic.

1 Like

Does this mean we can add steam achievements?

1 Like

no

1 Like

I’m still confused sorry. I never worked with Text Lists before.

1 Like

How do I view the achievements I unlocked?

1 Like

They are going to be listed on the site, but they aren’t there just yet

4 Likes

To be clear - you don’t have to use any text lists. That demo is logic is for displaying your own Leaderboard, instead of using the built-in one

3 Likes

1 Like

Fantastic, the message to spawned options basically give us collidable attachments

3 Likes

fullscreen for free users

5 Likes

feature request: change fullscreen letterbox color/sprite

3 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking for?

1 Like

the letterbox fullscreen option makes the part of it that is empty black, and they want to be able to change it’s colour (i agree)

4 Likes

ah, ok - thanks for the clarification

2 Likes