New update - added more render order layers

You guys have asked lots of times for more than 3 layers for sorting, so I added more. How many more?

6 more? no.

10 more? no.

I added infinite render order layers, the render order input is now a number stepper. You’re welcome, go crazy.

WEEEEEWIE!

@grazer found a bug- if you change a level, run the game, and then try to open the editor, the game doesnt run

fixed, thanks for reporting

I first noticed it while working on SB3 (ready to be nominated for featured btw) and SB:NWR

Also, a parents mouseclick doesnt work in its children

OH. MY. GOD
Is this real life?

Wowowoow awesome

RN i wish that @“Mhx Ar” was here to celebrate too ahah

He would absolutely love this

@grazer it seems a parents mouseclick doesnt work in its children. Mouseclick might not be working in general- or new ones, anyway

Nice.

Whoa, that is awesome!!
This’ll help greatly if I decide to continue my games here.

Great update :smiley:

Bad news - I had to remove infinite layers. Turns out, if you add a billion layers it makes your game crash. Layers limit is now 1000, which still seems like enough.

Thats… actually ok. I dont see a problem with it!

The hype continues UHH

@grazer I suggest 500 being the max but -500 being the minimum- that way I can still have all those layers without having to change all of the objects in my game one by one if I want something behind them

As I was messing with it the sound behavior, I noticed the music plays immediately, but when the music is triggered in game- it gets delayed. Somethings not right @grazer.

If the level changes before the song starts it never stops unless the level is entered and exited again.

I’ll check out the music issue you described - thanks.

Did you see my suggestion above it?

Yeah I get that music bug very often.

Before the music is loaded I open the editor. When it’s done loading it will play in the editor.

All sounds/music should be loaded before the game/level starts. The delay is really annoying.