Official Summer ☀️ Flowjam 2021 Discussion

Welcome to the community and good luck with the Flowjam!

1 Like

The details are here:

1 Like

Hey @Hiryu - glad to hear you’re participating! :slight_smile:

There is no need to register, just make a new game (it has to be created after the Flowjam started). The Flowjam page will get a submit button this week, and you can submit your game any time after that. You will still be able to edit your games after submission, right up until the entry deadline is over and judging begins.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Hiryu, and good luck!

1 Like

Shheeessh I’ve been gone from flowlab for more then 5 months and idk what to say :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank you, Im looking forward to it!

3 Likes

remade everything and have a goal i’m sticking too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mona(pixel)Pizza nice ahah

3 Likes

I am working on two different types of games due to me being stuck on whether to stick with one or the other

4 Likes

You can submit more than one FYI. I recommend going with the one that makes rhe most sense and has the best graphics.

2 Likes

We’re about halfway done and I’ve seen and heard about so many great projects for Flowjam! Best of luck with the second half!

2 Likes

@grazer Do you need to include a sub-theme? Just asking :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Here’s a sneaky peeky. :smiley: Main game mechanic is… workable. Lots of time left to put all the surrounding mechanics into place. Lots of time. Lots.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 9.07.23 PM

11 Likes

Cool! I cant wait to see everyone’s submissions, I’m still designing my concept with mine

4 Likes

Well, I’ve lost LOL

2 Likes

Heh… yep, you and me both.

I’m just hoping my game scores higher than a 2.5.

3 Likes

Remember it’s only a screenshot. While I’m sure @todorrobot and @Baconcat008 are working hard and making something really good, that doesn’t mean you’re project is doomed. And even if yours is considered worse at least you made something from start to finish that you can be proud of.

This is about pushing your own creativity and getting experience, not comparing your creativity and experience to someone else’s.

5 Likes

I just added a timer counting down to the deadline, and enabled the submit button & entry page:

6 Likes

After a three day trip. Rough days and long night, I’m finally able to start working on my flowjam game again. Hopefully I can get it finished since I’m way behind.

1 Like

looks like I’m first to submit. I was expecting others to be in there but then I realized that the post was made an hour ago. :I the game isn’t quite complete yet but I thought I should submit so I don’t forget to.

5 Likes