Oh wow baron worked on a game for school wow how cool PLAY IT PLAY MY GAME

This past semester I’ve been on a team of artists, programmers and game designers to make a game for class! it’s cute and you should play it! (sowwy gwazer it’s not on flowlab but in fact on itch)

You play as a witch running a potion shop where you help out some lovely customers with their problems! can you find a solution to their predicaments with your bewitching brews? PLAY THE GAME AND FIND OUT!

(it’s still just a vertical slice so we focused more on polish than extensive gameplay, but something tells me we’ll be working on it more over the next few months :eyes: )

6 Likes

This game is actually good.

2 Likes

Nice game. I thought you did art only you really showed your skills!

2 Likes

EWW what is this a game not made with flowlab EWWw

I remember him

1 Like

He was on a team, so maybe he just did art.

1 Like

Unfortunately my laptop is in S mode so I cannot play your game unless you put it on the Microsoft store and it gets verified by them :slightly_frowning_face:.

Most people here are stupid, please put “/s” at the end of your post to help them understand.

No one here is stupid, there’s no need to throw insults around. Even if you didn’t mean it that way

2 Likes

I cant play it due to locks :> :frowning: wish i could tho

stop that’s offensive to stupid people (I’m stupid)

@RainRod @ManiacPumpkin I was the art lead, so my main job was making good art and making sure the other artists are making good art, but I also worked on some of the design and writing. Although mostly art.

4 Likes

Those are for people with autism, and I wasn’t talking to anyone else than Baron and he gets it

…Why would you think that, most people here are pretty smart. It’s not cool to say that.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he was only referring to himself, and then he just generalized

2 Likes

I am referring to everyone (including myself)'s mild stupidity because we typically fail to understand Agent Y’s sarcasm. /s is a tone tag to indicate sarcasm, and I was suggesting that Agent Y use it to denote the use of his sarcasm in this particular instance (tone is hard to detect through text, and I was able to identify it in this unique occurrence).

1 Like

how about you all stop it. I’m presenting a game I worked hard on here and you’re all arguing about hypothetical misinterpretation and achieving nothing save for the appearance of a bunch of dinguses. stop and play my game cause it’s cool

8 Likes

I’l play it if I can. I really want to though. I explained why I can’t above:

I intend to stop it now. My previous post on this topic was intended to end the argument and get this topic back on track. I know better than to intentionally derail a forum topic.

From what I can see about this game, it’s really interesting. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Holy crap! this game so good, the art is so good i cant play it becuase i cant download!

3 Likes

hmmMmMmM, ill download it

1 Like