Once upon equinestria: Arcodes journey. A post apocalyptic platformer RPG

I’ve finished the introduction to malware on the alt-run! Cool new animations, but I will add some new dialogue soon.
Now that schools over I should be more active but I’m not 100% sure.
I will have a group game creation project, and hopefully this one won’t fall thru like the last one cough cough 4productionteam cough
But anyway, I hope I will be able to at least finish one route by the end of the year (god this game has taken a long time. About two years now? Something like that.)
Thanks for everyone’s support. Goodnight Y’all

well I suck.
I haven’t got anywhere near a single route done and am starting to think this project is getting a little to ambitious for my work ethic.
sorry it has been months since my last update, there hasn’t been much to talk abut. I have begun work on the second choice near the beginning of the game. I will call it the “Malware route” I think. let me know if you all have any suggestions. This update includes: Some cool new animations. The appearance of malware, A whole new routes beginnings, a new teleporter, some story, including 3 rooms so far, and 2 new Arcode character graphics, one irradiated, and the other cybernetic.
That should conclude this update and the past few months of work. I have created a few other games in this time, but I don’t feel they’re developed enough for public release.
Sorry for the long post
Thanks for reading and playing
Have a great day!
Signing off

Making a game takes a long time - I think nearly anyone reading this forum understands that :slight_smile: