One Minute Miner - [10,000 PLAYS ON FLOWLAB]

Man, it sucks that I missed another flowjam. But this is awesome @Greggo good work!

3 Likes

Also, I found a weird text thingie. If you go all the way tot the right in the castle customization screen and then press left, all of the text will migrate to the right and off the screen :upside_down_face:

Screenshot 2021-07-31 115623

2 Likes

I’ll check it out as soon as I can. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Edit: @MelloJello I can’t seem to reproduce this. Is is still occurring for you?

3 Likes

It happens pretty much everytime. Try moving to the right until you can’t anymore and then press left :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I see the issue now. It just isn’t as prominent as I assumed. I’ll try to see if I can fix it soon but I’ve got some bigger fish to fry at the moment.

1 Like

There’s now 2 upgrades for each part of the castle! The castle starts more worn down now as well. I want to work more on the visuals of the castle but for now I’m content.

4 Likes

Nice work! I’m gonna check it out sometime:D

3 Likes

There’s now a new tile in the game! The Bomb Tile, which works exactly like the Dynamite Tile except it blows up tiles in all 8 directions rather than 4. It’s very op but very fun to use.

Hope it’s a worthwhile addition!

3 Likes

Hey, gang!

After finally fixing the text issue that @MelloJello mentioned before, I think One Minute Miner is ready to go! Once Grazer gives the go ahead the export and publishing process will begin!

6 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice! I’ll be sure to download it.

3 Likes

One Minute Miner has now made it to 1000 plays! Thanks for all the support and don’t worry, we’re getting closer and closer to getting it on app stores. Grazer set up a support forum in my name for the mobile version actually.

Thanks again!

5 Likes

One Minute Miner is officially in the hands of Apple and Google. Now we just wait for them to approve the game…

8 Likes

Yay!!! I just saw it on the App Store!

2 Likes

:tada: ONE MINUTE MINER IS OFFICIALLY ON THE APPLE APP STORE :tada:

This is so cool! Now we’re just waiting for Google…

Get it here:

8 Likes

NICE

I’m going to download it right now

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll definitely check that out…right after I play some battle cats…:wink:

3 Likes

Installed from the App Store - Great stuff! I noticed that it was for people aged 9+ is that right?

2 Likes

Didn’t get to say it but congrats on getting to the App Store. Give Focus a run for it’s money ok?

2 Likes

@muddyapples - you’ll have to ask Grazer because he’s the one who did that :joy:

@CrimsonBlackGames - I actually did get Focus II after I noticed it with the other games Flowlab has published. It’s a super fun arcade game that will burn my eyes if I don’t take a week long break in between rounds. I love it! Can’t wait for the third installment :blush:

1 Like