One Minute Miner - [10,000 PLAYS ON FLOWLAB]

Ppfffffft!!!

4 Likes

The age rating comes from the questions it asks about content when you publish. There is a line in the game about “flattening your home” or something similar, and the mention of dying in the mines, so I answered “true” to the question about “implied unrealistic or cartoon violence”. I think that bumps it from “4+” to “9+” in the Apple store. In the Google play store the ratings are per country, but it got an “Everyone” rating in the US.

6 Likes

I’m gonna download it soon. Super cool :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I don’t think I can get it:( it’s prompting me to have an iPhone, and I’ve only got an Android…

But ik the game is already top tier, but I just wanted to play it through my device lol congrats on the successful port!

2 Likes

The Google Play Store (Android) version is in review, and should be live pretty soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Google Play store is known to take a few days to approve/update a game. It may take sooner since Grazers account is above begginer accounts, but still may take a bit.

It took 4 days in 2019 for Drive Nero to be reviewed on my brand new developer account.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding:D

I’m sorry in advance for this giant comment lol

when I played this on PC, I thought it was pretty good, but I didn’t get to upgrading the castle at all because I had to try all the other games. Now that I’ve downloaded it and upgraded the castle fully, I’ve realized how great of a game this is on so many levels :smiley:

The art is perfect for the game, it looks good but it’s simple enough to not be too distracting for the gameplay. Similar thing with the sound/music. but my favourite thing in the game by far was the gameplay loop, reminding me a lot of one of my favourite games, Steamworld Dig. It’s really solid, going into the mines for resources before I inevitably run out of time, then coming back up to upgrade.
Something cool that I noticed near the end of my playthrough is that I can upgrade everything that needs rubies, for example. Then when I go into the mines again, I can optimize my time by only grabbing the sapphire and gold.

and I can not get enough of explosion chain reactions in any game. Having those in your game automatically gives you an extra cool point from me.

Bugs/Things I think can be improved:

• sometimes when I upgrade a part of the castle, it seems like I don’t lose any recourses

• I think completing the game would be a lot more satisfying if there was an ending of some kind. Felt a little bit anticlimactic when I had finished upgrading the king’s castle and nothing happened.
    Maybe the king could give a little “good job!” And a little more awesome dialogue before maybe showing of the castle off to his friends? I want to know if they ended up liking it or not :smiley:

Overall, Probably one of my favourite mobile games of all time you’ve made here. I’m definitely going to play this again, but I’m worried I might get some weird looks tapping so frantically on my screen in public lol

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’m so glad you like the game. There are definitely a lot of things I want to improve and add and so I plan on working on an update for the game once the Google Play Store version is approved.

Not many people took note of the optimization strategy in the mine so I’m glad you enjoyed that!

Thanks again for the comment, I really appreciate it!

4 Likes

:tada:Great news for android users! One Minute Miner is now on the Google Play Store!:tada:

Get it here:

Sorry to any rotary phone users, we haven’t quite got a version for you yet…

6 Likes

Gonna get this now! :smiley: Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I downloaded the game quite a while ago, and when I finally got around to playing it the app wouldn’t let me. I start it up and it works fine for about 3 seconds then boots me back to my phones home screen. This was a huge bummer because I really wanted to play it. Is this happening with anyone else? (I’m on android)

2 Likes

This didn’t occur to me :confused: worked butter smooth on my side, and I have a pretty old Android lol

3 Likes

The game runs perfectly fine on my mobile. But I was able to upgrade my castle even if I didn’t have enough “Stones”, I think that’s a bug.

Overall, great job, and congrats on the release! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Ramshackle - I’m not quite sure why that’s happening. Perhaps @grazer might have an answer.

@PixelPizza - Thanks for letting me know. I’m currently working on fixing up bugs for an update that’ll hopefully becoming out soon, so if you see any other bugs be sure to let me know!

2 Likes

I’m going to try deleting then redownloading the game, and if that doesn’t work I’m not sure.

Still doesn’t work, I have a pretty good phone so that can’t be the problem.

Hey @Ramshackle - what phone and android version do you have?

1 Like

I have a Galaxy A12 @grazer

I got the game.

I’m done with Flowlab but I’m certainly not done with giving feedback:

• Upgrading the castle still doesn’t feel very rewarding
  • I can spam with all my fingers to quickly grab everything, maybe add something like in fruit ninja where if you break it you lose? This could just help avoid the multi-finger spam.
  • Quests have no rewards, which is very boring because I’m not encouraged to actually do them whatsoever.

The game is very fun though, and I’m interested in newer updated and patches.

P.S - Please add a scroll bar instead of up and down arrows in the achievements screen. Up and down arrows don’t feel smooth at all.

2 Likes