One Minute Miner - [10,000 PLAYS ON FLOWLAB]

Thanks for the feedback @DinoDev! I actually have an update coming out soon that’s gonna fix some pretty big bugs and MAYBE add some stuff but I’m not sure yet.

As for the scroll bar, I don’t know how to do that right now and while I’m sure it’s not SUPER difficult I have no intentions really on changing the arrows.

2 Likes

Just downloaded the game and remembered how awesome of a game this is. Great Job!!!

I found a few bugs, perhaps you already saw them and are working to fix:

1. The typing sound effect is really loud, much louder than the music.
  2. If you score 30 rubies, you can fix all four columns at the same time. I assume once you leave that screen and re-enter it will reset the counts, but if you stay in the screen it allows you to upgrade everything with only enough to upgrade one.

Hope this helps…

3 Likes

Thanks @Bmarzi! I’ve got the upgrade bug situated but I have noticed that the typing sound effect is really loud, especially when playing on the Apple App Store version. I would like to tone it down but oh boy would that be a lot of tedious work. Maybe I’ll pull my sleeves up and get it done but for now I have some other plans for the first update that I feel take more priority.

4 Likes

Big Ol’ Update!
Here we go, gang! This is what’s been fixed and added:

Bug Fixes

• Tutorial Screen softlock is fixed.

• Upgrade bug that allowed you to upgrade parts of the castle with the same price has been fixed.

• “Now What?” achievement is now attainable.

Additions

• There is now a small event that happens after you complete the castle.

• There is a small reward after you complete the castle.

• The castle objects now shine when you upgrade them twice.

Thank you to everyone who reported bugs, made suggestions, and left reviews in the app store! I think I’ve covered the major bugs and with a proper ending I think I’m a lot more satisfied with the state of the game. The update is currently only on the Flowlab.io version. I’ll announce when the app store versions have been updated. Happy playing!

8 Likes

Ay, I like the update! Nice work, I know updating a released game can get a bit tricky lol

3 Likes

I have to check this out! :smiley: your update looks (from your post) to have fixed every issue I had with the game

edit: just realized this was from 10 days ago :I
I can’t believe I missed this when it was posted!

5 Likes

:tada: WE’VE OFFICIALLY REACHED 5,000 PLAYS ON FLOWLAB! :tada:

Big fat “thank you” to everyone who’s played and supported the game! It’s come far from just some Flowjam entry. Still have some big stuff planned so be on the lookout for future announcements and updates :eyes:

Thanks again, gang!

6 Likes

Congratulations Greggo! You’ve come a long way, can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us!

4 Likes

Thats awesome! Maybe once D.O.M is complete you can have some competition :eyes:

Edit: I can see if this may be taken as self-advertisement, and I didn’t mean it that way. I thought I’d address it anyways though, so I don’t anger anybody

4 Likes

Hey, gang!

WE’VE OFFICIALLY HIT 10,000 PLAYS ON FLOWLAB!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who’s played! This is such a big landmark to me and I’m very thankful for your support. As a small thanks, I have some images of pages from my notebook. These are some thoughts and doodles I had made in the planning phase.

(Here is my original idea along with the beginning of OMM)

(Here is where I planned out the game mechanics)

(Here is some scribbles for the UI and other bits)

Thank you all again for playing my game and I hope you keep enjoying it :blush:. Also, an update for the Apple App Store and Google Play Store versions will hopefully come out soon that adds and fixes anything the Flowlab version has. I’ll be sure to announce that when it happens.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Congrats! The Flowjam was a ton of fun, and I’m glad your game got up in the winning spot! Crazy how it’s already at 10k plays!

5 Likes