Please unshorten the flowlab youtube channel

The videos that drop from the flowlab youtube channel are TOO short and if they don’t unshorten their videos ill make a flowlab channel of my own where ill dive into why to use flowlab for its community, Its coding language and its use in schools and ill even show my games and my techniques.
The channel that I will post on will be a channel that has been dormant called “B00T987”.
Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2dRLCv7cCXAHjGIphy-wA

1 Like

I’d suggest not do that if you’re not the owner of Flowlab since-

• You’ve already proven you haven’t learned all of Flowlab.
  • You don’t seem like the guy to teach Logic Gates, which are HIGHLY important.
  • Let the Flowlab Channel do it’s thing, even if it’s videos are too “short”.
5 Likes

Well actually I’m starting to use logic gates.

2 Likes

Oh, then disregard the second one. Also I just checked the Flowlab Channel videos, they’re all 3-10 minutes which isn’t that short.

1 Like

They arn’t really useful in side on bots However they are NEEDED in top down bots like really needed

1 Like

They can be useful for platformer bots if needed for 2 events to happen at the same time for a certain thing to happen.

NOR is really good too.

4 Likes

Also the methods I’ve seen you use are overcomplicated and can be simplified for easier access. (no offense)

1 Like

Logic gates are important. But I use custom made gates, because of the bug of bundles.

I have seen your bots, they do work. But, they could be simplified. You kind of talk like they are something really important, which I am not saying they are not… but I think personally, it will limit you.
I am very eager to see what improvements you make in the future though!

2 Likes

Here is an image of the feature that I was adding to my new top down bot.

I tried using NOR but I just used AND as NOR was frustrating.

Like when a top down bot moves left or down.

I don’t like to use so many raycasts, they produce lag, and they are very frustrating to set when used in an example. There are ways to make it so you can use one raycast, using different angles and a reapeater.

Well they have switches attached to them so the developer can decide to turn them on or off
Also I do do most of that as only one raycast needs to be on and the angle shift depending on the direction of the square.

Ok nice so now I only have two reasons why.
The first one well ya I haven’t but I can teach what I already know and learn while teaching.
I guess that is true but their are already flowlab channels and its only 1 out of three reasons.

NOR is when one or two inputs are not active.
Then NOR will output a positive. VERY useful in some cases.

I’m saying you shouldn’t give lessons until you’ve truly mastered Flowlab, no overcomplicated things.

1 Like

Ya thats why I tried to used it bit it was annoying and I found that I was making mistake after mistake with them so I removed them because timers were easier

Or don’t give lessons until you at least learn a decent amount of behaviors and know how to keep things simple.

1 Like

Hey who liked my post and then unliked it???

Ya as I HOPEFULY said I will be showing off games too.