Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Thank you @Trueabberation !!! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

SOL - PROGRESS UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, everyone! It has been busy for a bit, however… I can say one thing…

It is a matter of fact that I will be acquiring an INDIE account! Before this post, there was a level of uncertainty due to figuring out if it was worth it. But I have to say, it will!

Like I have mentioned before, having Indie will allow Sol to be our top game with content, visuals, gameplay, enemies, puzzles, and story! You know how I had stated that Sol may only about less than half an our to beat?

… We can definitely consider it going over an hour and a half of CURRENT content. It is possible that this could impact speed, but with the current loose release, it should not change too much. Expect a LOT of game updates during Thanksgiving and Christmas time (and yes, I’ll be posting a few other cutscenes, too!).

5 Likes

REMEMBER, we’ve also been working with @Crigence on the upcoming Bounce Jam update, and we’re getting a lot of stuff done! He may still be look for help in certain areas, so don’t be afraid to ask where you could help!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(Direct questions to @Crigence - for I have no direction in the update neither do I really know what things, outside of mine, need to be done.)

2 Likes

"A hollow sound fills the air,
Yet silence is only what rings truth.
To everyone’s fear and utmost despair,
A whip crack breaker of one’s tooth.

For they see this broken land,
and find harvest within it’s soil.
But the land shall not keep it’s hand,
And the men of the land shall boil.

The ground will swallow them whole,
The wheat and fruit and veg of the land dispersed.
Land of this kind will never see a man’s role,
And shall forever of which be touched be cursed."

– Excerpt from The Crimson Fields by Howard Munche

2 Likes

worth 2000 bobux my guy

2 Likes

Thank you very much @theglitch055!!

1 Like

hey anymore poems?

1 Like

I post poems when I can:) thanks for taking interest

1 Like

BOUNCE JAM - SOMETHING TO COME BACK TO

Hello everyone! Since I am working on Bounce Jam (Plymouth’s further help on that will be detailed later) along with many others, I’d like to say that you can still help even without directly working on the game!

@Crigence is thinking of adding more game extending and replay-ability features! All you need to do is vote in this poll! Currently, Crigence is looking into adding a shop along with his currently-in-development Timer Mode! Are you guys wanting a quality shop in one of the most jammin’ games on Flowlab? Come vote!

• Yes! It would add replay-ability!
  • No, it’s unnecessary.

0 voters

NOTE: this poll will not stay open. Vote while you can!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for voting so far! It’s really helpful! But we’ve still got a few more days to go, so if you haven’t yet, please VOTE in the poll above!

:ballot_box::ballot_box::ballot_box:

3 Likes

10 vs 0, dang yall
not that i disagree or anything

1 Like

It’ll take a BIG wrong move to overturn this - especially with the small amount of participating Flowlab users on the forums.

Thanks for voting!

1 Like

SOL - PRODUCTION UPDATE!.. AND GAME DEMO?

Sol is currently in early stages of development! What we are working on RIGHT NOW:

1. Smooth camera on BOTH x and y axis
  2. Smooth navigation in levels
  3. Special movements
  4. Basic attacks

In this stage, we will also develop:

1. Sprites and animations to bring life to movement, attacks, etc.
  2. Basic sound FX to freshen up the game
  3. Particle FX for attacks

I’d also like to say we will be working on a DEMO preview of the game and it’s gameplay before the release of the actual game. There’s still a long road ahead, but hopefully some time in early 2021, you will be able to finally get a taste of what Sol is!

5 Likes

cool! I’m very excited to see this demo.

btw if you’re looking for extra help with the game, i might be able to help a bit, if you need music, VFX code or anything.

4 Likes

Thanks @F3Art ! I’m planning to make all of my own music (with the possible exception of an @Eric_Matyas song), but I may need some insight for some bits for VFX - though so far things have been coming together well.

I’ll definitely let you know if I need something in that category of production:)

4 Likes

SOL - COMMUNITY POLL

Hello everyone!

Just a small poll to see what you guys wanna get a sneak peek of next! A look at some boss music, or another cutscene panel?

• Boss music, please!
  • New cutscene, please!

0 voters

Let me know what you guys wanna take a look at next (just know it will be just scratching the surface - no spoilers!)! Don’t be shy!!!

Take note that it will take time to get out either of these - this just decides what I’ll reveal first!

2 Likes

COMMUNITY VOTE RESULTS

It has been about 24 hours - and oh boy! I did not expect the music one to get as many voters as it did! So, due to this:

I will post the pixel art after I am finished with the specific scene. Afterwards, I’ll find a day where I can post a, possibly more than one, track. The process of Sol has been slow, but with the approach of the holidays, you’ll be seeing much more soon!

Stay tuned, and thank you all for your fantastic support!

3 Likes

REMINDER - BOUNCE JAM VOTE

The poll for @Crigence 's game that Plymouth has also worked on, Bounce Jam, is not going to be open for much longer! Make sure to vote in the Bounce Jam poll above*! The poll deals with the possibility that there would be a shop included in the upcoming update, along with Timer Mode!

*THE BOUNCE JAM POLL IS ABOVE THE SOL POLL

Time is running out! Quick, vote!

3 Likes

rcreger

1 Like

Come on, guys! Go vote up there! Make the unanimous vote even more unanimous!

1 Like