Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Make that 468 likes (20)

1 Like

Thanks Maniac:) *469

1 Like

I have no idea how to use unity but I know That it’s way more complex than flowlab

2 Likes

Hehe I have already started with unity

1 Like

I’m gonna make a game called ‘hyperplane’

A cringy youtube video from meh:

1 Like

Lookin’ good! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

JR_01 APPRECIATION DAY

Just do it. He’s a cool guy. Every November 24th, we will remember when he single handedly saved Sol with his expertise and pure big brain-ness.

Never forget.

7 Likes

OLD SOL RUN ANIMATION - EXCLUSIVE

With the release of the newest, and my personal favorite, run animation for Sol, I though it’d be fair to show the unreleased, never seen before on Flowlab run animation. For a refresher, this is the current run animation:

New Sol Run animation

Now… Behold! The first Sol run animation… Be prepared to close your eyes!
I’m giving you a chance to quickly click off of here without seeing it with the spoiler blur…

Sol character Run

:grimacing: Came a long way… Only three months ago!
Prepare to see some more stuff later this week!

6 Likes

please don’t move to Unity i wanna play the game straight from flowlab because im not allowed to download games!!!

1 Like

and i will miss you too also i forgot that part

1 Like

As far as I can tell, and because of JR’s help, I’m staying on here. And if I had moved to Until, I would have put it on something like Game Jolt so you wouldn’t have to download it.

Oh ok nice :smiley: (yay whoo

1 Like

ANOTHER COMMUNITY POLL

Hello fellow Flowlabians! Or, Flowlachians? Flowites?.. Well, I’ve got another community oriented poll for you guys! With the seasonal breaks coming up for my classes, I’m ready to get ready to get some more solid stuff done for Sol! While I’ll still do them all (and post them all here), I’m wondering which you’d like to see first!

• New art piece
  • New animation
  • New music piece

0 voters

Thank you in advance to anyone who participates!!!

3 Likes

I think we can all see who is the winner in this one: new animation! This will be the first of the set of things to do, and I may get more than animation done enough to show you guys!

Thanks again for voting!!!

3 Likes

dude only 3 wanna see art (#######)

1 Like

Technically, animation is still a form of art XD

Is moving art (Dramatic cue sound: dun dun DUUUUUNNN)

1 Like

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

This has been a strange year for sure. But even through all of this negativity, overbearing politics, and hatred of the world, we can be thankful still. We each still have food. We each still have clothes. We each still have a place to come home. And everyone here can say they’ve made a friend on these forums. In these troubling times, we can stick together as a community, and be thankful.

Many don’t have this opportunity. We are with absolute luck to have each other and this engine that @grazer did not need to make for us, or keep working on for us.

This is one of the strongest and connected communities I’ve seen - so keep it strong. 2020 may be over soon, but that does not mean the war is won. Stick together, and be thankful.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

-PLYMOUTH ENTERTAINMENT :slight_smile:

7 Likes

NEW SOL ANIMATION!

This is going to be the first of the continuous updates that I have scheduled. There’s this animation (hopefully even a couple more if I have time), an art cutscene, and another music piece - which is going to be focusing on the game ambience.

This animation here is the idle wall slide animation, and yes, Sol does have a functioning wall jump and slide system thanks to @JR01 and @PixelPizza ! That, and I added more particles… To the wall jumps specifically XD

Sol on wall Idle-9

Along with this, a couple of metal wall sprites, for the walls themselves, and their corners:

Basic Wall
Bronze Wall Types-10

Basic Wall Corner
Bronze Wall Types

Hope you enjoy! Sorry it is a smaller post, but I’ve been working on the game itself for a bit:) Stay tuned!

6 Likes

nice! just curious, will sol still maybe move to unity?

1 Like