Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

well then I hope well still see some type of creature enemies
would be kinda cool

1 Like

I’ll look into it:) that’d probably something more of a boss, though

TWO MORE SOL MUSIC PIECES

These next couple of pieces are going to be specifically used for battle sequences that are displayed by basic enemies - not bosses. These will be edited when implemented into the game to better fit.

1. “Extremis” (Plymouth Exclusive ; Battle; Fight)

and

1. “Uproar” (Plymouth Exclusive; Battle; Fight)

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

A-BOX REMAKE POLL?

A non-Sol related question, but how interested would you guys be in an A-Box remake after I’m done with Sol?

• A-Box remake!
  • Eh, A-Box remake.
  • Nah, no A-Box remake!

0 voters

With a remake, I’ll change a lot of things since I’d have indie at that point. I could do a LOT more with the story, art, locations, FX, etc. What do you think? Do keep in mind this is nothing set in stone, but an idea. Thank you, in advance, to those who voted!

7 Likes

I meant to vote for yes, so just count that as a yea

2 Likes

I’ll keep it in mind! This one seems like it’ll be a more interesting one!

2 Likes

Vote as of 8:35 EDT

4 (@theglitch055 said he meant to vote Yes) vote Yes

1 for nah (completely understandable XD)

Don’t be afraid to vote! I need as much feedback as I can get!
:ballot_box::ballot_box::ballot_box:

2 Likes

So, I liked A-Box the way it is, and I understand that a remake would make the game a lot better and improve it, but I also think that it would be best if it was left at the bottom of the to-do list (or at least second- or third-to-last).
Not sure whether my vote is considered as a “yes” or a “neutral”.

2 Likes

The vote is just for me to see what the community wants at the time. Development for an A-Box remake would be far down the line - if I choose to do it. Also, your vote is more of like a “yeah, sure”, whereas the other is more “yes!”,as the other “no!”

I’m just putting it on the table for my future self XD don’t worry, I’m not letting this crowd my vision for Sol

EDIT: like the pfp!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a remake if I knew more about it. I’m remaking nearly all my oldest games because they need it, but A - Box seems like a pretty amazing game that may not need it. What would the remake add?

2 Likes

A remake would add more story, improve art, add more effects and sounds, and more music by Plymouth Entertainment.

5 Likes

Then I’m all up for it!

5 Likes

I’d love to see an A-box re-make!

5 Likes

Alright guys, time’s slimming down! I’m leaving it open for a few more hours, so vote will you can!

Thank you to everyone whose voted already, by the way!

5 Likes

One more hour, guys! Make sure to get the votes in!

Also, in case you missed it, this does not determine if A-Box is getting a remake - just to let me know what the community wants at the moment!

1 Like

THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED!

Thank you for the feedback, everyone! It helps out in the future!

And don’t worry, some Sol updates along with a few other things will be arriving the next few days!

2 Likes

how would sol fight?
does he just kick or does he have magical properties?

1 Like

Sol is able to fight by three planned options so far:

1. regular shooting blast
  2. large shooting blast
  3. melee (consisting of a kick)

The blasts come from the chest of Sol, if you were wondering. If I manage to implement a dash mechanic, it’s possible it could cause damage too.

2 Likes

YET ANOTHER COMMUNITY POLL

I haven’t been able to develop too much right now due to classes (the demo might have to be pushed back, we’ll see), so I’m trying to keep some of you guys continuously interested… So another poll. Just a simple one, just something for me to know from the communities perspective: what is your favorite Plymouth/rcreger game? And why? (in comments)

• A Little Evil
  • A Boy in Armor
  • A-Box

0 voters

You can choose up to two choices. This will give me necessary feedback - especially if you explain why one was better than the other. Also let me know what you didn’t like:) thanks in advance!

2 Likes

A Boy in Armor had a somewhat of tragic ending (spoilers for people who haven’t played it yet), but it was a well told story. A-Box was an interesting concept and its moral was truly inspiring. For some people (not me though), it may even be relatable that they’ve had someone else try to control their future and identity, when really you are the only one who can determine your own future and identity.

I never played A Little Evil, nor have I heard of it before, so how can I vote for something I don’t know about?

2 Likes