Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

When is Sol going to be released? (The teasers look amazing!)

2 Likes

It’s currently set for 2023, with a demo set for this Summer.

2 Likes

2099- Kaizo Sol
3000- Sol Spin-Off Prequal
3001- Smash Bro’s invitation

2 Likes

Alright, here comes another…

SOL THREAD MILESTONE PASSED!

It’s crazy, right? You guys are great. As of today (cough cough my birthday, actually), we’ve garnered up 4.0k views, 1.4k likes, and over 600 comments… This thread started in the middle of September! That’s crazy, and I’m very thankful. Here’s to another month!

7 Likes

woo hoo!!

2 Likes

Congratulations, and happy birthday @rcreger!

7 Likes

Thank you @MetaNinja!

6 Likes

Happy birthday, and congratulations, @rcreger! Never fail to impress me with your work :smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t know it was your birthday, I’m pretty bad at remembering these type of things, I’ll add that to my calendar now, lol. Anyway happy birthday man.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me do my first flag, man. Quit before you get into more trouble.

5 Likes

Thank god the spam has stopped i reported it to @grazer on discord

Happy birthday @rcreger! It’s good to know this forum is getting the recognition it deserves!

3 Likes

I would say happy birthday to the guys, but you see

SOL SUCKS CHANGE MY MIND

Any one who does not know the meme we are doing just don’t flag because @rcreger understands right fellow brethren

2 Likes

I don’t see why anyone would flag your post. You didn’t say anything inappropriate.

And yes, I recognize the meme.

Ok that’s good. i kind of feel bad for @rcreger

Hey @rcreger screw the others imma change team and be on your side ok :wink:

4 Likes

But WHYYYYYYY
Now we lose.
Actually, yeah keep him. He’s definitely not gonna just sabotage…

3 Likes

"A typical clock tower has four faces. The faces look down as they ring, waking up to the dawn of the world, to the chirping birds and the softest clouds of the wildest of dreams.

The Mind Clock has one, cold face. Dim, yellow rays stretch over its chaos. Almost, uncontrollable to itself. It would have four faces, or three faces, or even two, if only it did not know it was the cause of the destruction. It has one face, only because it’s too afraid to turn around."

Thoughts on a Clock by Howard Munche

7 Likes

is haevoc grimproductionz?

3 Likes