Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Yepsirree, it is indeed

5 Likes

I didn’t see it was your birthday! Happy 1 day late birthday!

5 Likes

You had to tell, well thanks saves me work :wink:

2 Likes

Oh dear, I’m afraid I arrived late for the party, hopefully, it isn’t too late to say happy late birthday! Congratulations on being better than me (not that it’s hard to do or anything) and on all you’ve done so far. A toast to Sol, and to the next month!

overdramatic? yeah
4 Likes

Woo! After 30 minutes of searching I finally found regers intro for DoM and I can finally say that I’ll be replacing my intro with his!(I’ll still get an intro later down the line)

2 Likes

Late, but I hope you had a happy Birthday regardless!

6 Likes

Thank you @spencertheball and @Crigence for the late but very welcome birthday wishes! Thank you guys so much!

5 Likes

FOLLOWER EXAMPLE

I made a small follower example in case some people were having some trouble. Hopefully will make it possible for the followers to jump over obstacles as well.

Follower Example

Enjoy!

7 Likes

NEW SOL UPDATE - I SEE COLORS…

In this update, I added a much needed color alteration to the player and the current enemy test. Examples of this is that when a player or enemy is damaged, it flashes red, or if the player collects health, it flashes a sort of blue. I also used this color-changing behavior for when you dash, giving it a more “energy” effect to it.

Along with this, @Crigence has been helping me (a lot) with developing a pretty nice dialogue system, I’d like to see 10x better than before. He’ll probably talk about it more later, but all I can really say now is that it’s REALLY nice.

Also worked on movement (again… I need to move on to other stuff XD) a bit more, doing my best to make it more fluid. It’s not going to be @JR01 Escape the Rewind fluid, but… As fluid as a smoothie on an August evening.

More updates later. Stay tuned!

7 Likes

I would really like to like your comment, but I’m sadly out of likes for the day, noooooooo, lol.
I’ll just have to wait until morning.

4 Likes

I’ll be waiting…

And watching…
To make sure…

XD

5 Likes

Rcreger, I just realized that over half of the posts on this discussion were from you, lol.

4 Likes

What can I say, I’ve got a lot to say XD

5 Likes

We’ve got 1.6K likes, @rcreger

2 Likes

You do congratulations @rcreger you suck.
Guess imma going to help you spam likes now @rcreger let beat em

2 Likes

Good job guys XD

Hope you guys can keep content rolling nice and interesting for the next couple of years… Cause I’m gonna be doing this for a while mwa-hahahhaha

4 Likes

I’ve gotten to the point in Flowlab for when I figure out something that I’ve been trying to get right for a couple of hours, I raise my fist to the air and silently exclaim “yes!”, then go back to working at 1 in the morning.

sigh

6 Likes

SECOND, SMALLER GAME PROJECT IN THE WORKS

Along with Sol, I’m working on a smaller project that I can work on so I don’t over exhaust myself on Sol. The project is currently labeled under “Project Mega Shooter”, and is going to be a fast paced, mouse-aim 2D shooter, with more focus on gameplay but with no shortage of pixel art.

I’ll post some things about it here, but once it comes into larger production, I’ll reveal more information and art.

This project wont slow down the production of Sol, and is still to have a demo out this Summer, and a release in 2023.

9 Likes

I love sol

2 Likes

Ay, @rcreger now that the meme war I is over I can actually read yer posts lol
Btw I sent u a pm

4 Likes