Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

I’m assume soul or sole, but I could be wrong, lol.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, like “soul” lol, and thanks for the meme @117JOJO , very cool

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :grin:

1 Like

Is Sol a “criminal” lawyer?

3 Likes

rcreger is he in lore?

2 Likes

Awesome! 16 minutes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Kamen_Rider_WalterSmile @117JOJO - not that I am aware of lol

So, I fell asleep and forgot to make the announcement of the video being out… Well…

SOL - Proof of Concept | Progress Update #2 OUT NOW!

You can watch the video below:

Cheers!

8 Likes

when the player attacks i think he should do like a kick instead of a stomp

6 Likes

and can we get something to call the protagonist?

5 Likes

yes, he’s called sol

5 Likes

@DWGAMEMASTER been thinking about adding a more combo-like system with varying different attack animations. This one’s been on the list for a while ngl

And as @117JOJO said, SOL is both the game title and name of the player character:D

7 Likes

SOL - UPDATE AND ANNOUNCEMENT: ANOTHER DEV PARTNER!

Hello all! Been a little while since I’ve updated anything, been relaxing as much as I can after the last update video. But we’ve got some news for you! We’ve got another developer that is going to be working on the programming side of development of SOL, as well as a general QA tester. They’ve been off the forums for a while now, so please welcome back @Crigence as he enters the SOL project as a co-programmer!

They’ll be working along with me and @glowbug when they are ready, as they are working on personal project(s) of their own. Crigence has already given some important QA feedback that has lead to the development of a new and improved player gravity system that makes traversal more flowing and prevents the flowlab collision bugs. There is some very minor issues with it, but shouldn’t be too much of a hassle to resolve.

With the help in the future, I can see project SOL moving at a more steady pace and should be able to bring out bigger updates than before to finally reach our next major milestone: a demo.

More updates in the future, so stay tuned! Cheers!

11 Likes

Ayy, never got to meet crigence, I got into the forums a tiny bit after they became less active. Welcome back!

Good luck with development guys :’)

6 Likes

crigence… that’s not a name I’ve heard in a long, long time! welcome back!

also, it’s pretty cool to see your game expanding so much! reminds me of galacdrive’s expanse over it’s development. Cheers!

6 Likes

@rcreger , may i help devolopment of sol?

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer @DWGAMEMASTER , but I do have to say too many cooks in the kitchen can make a burnt pie. But again, thank you for the offer:)

7 Likes

A-BOX - FULLSCREEN!

Just wanted to take a second to let you all know that A-Box now supports fullscreen! The game wasn’t built with it in mind, so there may be a few issues, but now you no longer has to squint when traversing with T.0.D.D.!

Cheers!

5 Likes

3 Likes

I realized that fullscreen was now available for free accounts (A-Box was made on my old account, rcreger - same one I use for the forums. Current one, one for SOL, is cregerBot), so thought eh, why not.

Also, note that A-Box ReImagined is still a thing and will eventually happen. There’s only a very early proof of concept, but I plan on making it a full reboot of the original.

5 Likes