Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Okay

the rest of your post and video

4 Likes

Been a while (college, woo, and a little art block:/), but…

NEW FREE TRACK - "On The Edge"

Wanted to do a more upbeat track, would work great for a menu for an lighthearted, rockin’ action game. Maybe inspired by Hi-Fi Rush?

“On The Edge” (FREE; Upbeat; Fast; Menu)

Cheers!

8 Likes

This would be several months later, but would you possibly be interested in making game music for a project I’m working on?

4 Likes

Thank you for asking! I’m not completely sure if I’ll be available, as I’m having a hard time finding time for even my own projects with college and work. You might be able to ask again when closer to your development cycle, but as of right now I will likely not be available:/ Again, thanks for asking, though:D

5 Likes

Got some inspiration from an artist called “astrophysics”

NEW FREE TRACK - "Look Down On Me"

Did a lot of instrument editing with this one, and was pretty relaxing to make - the songs a little aggressive in comparison though lol

“Look Down On Me” (FREE; Dark; Distorted; Cinematic)

Cheers!

7 Likes

I just wanna say how much I appreciate you adding descriptive words to the names of each track

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m not sure why I started doing it, probably to make it like a tag system for people trying to find a type of music. But thank you for noticing:D

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I think its great, keep it up.

1 Like

Seems I have returned from my dry spell - we’ll see how long this lasts lol

NEW FREE TRACK - "Ignorance is Bliss"

Experimented with a more storytelling style, wanted to try it more. I think I was able to convey a more progressive and changing chord pattern:

“Ignorance is Bliss” (FREE; Cinematic; Melancholic; Electronic)

Cheers!

6 Likes

I really like this one, its got a lot of harmonics and just clear tones ringing out, one of my favorite things to do is to imagine a story line as the song plays, cool stuff. :+1:

3 Likes

Another!

NEW FREE TRACK - "Distortion Symphony"

Had a ton of fun making this one, messed around with the distorted guitar a lot and I think it turned out pretty decent:D

“Distorted Symphony” (FREE; Distorted Guitar; Rock Instrumental; Electronic)

Cheers!

EDIT: Updated version

7 Likes

Awesome! This is officially my favorite song of yours! Thanks for making it.

4 Likes

NEW FREE TRACK - "March into Madness"

The longest track I’ve made - clocking at 4 minutes! I’m really proud of this one, had one of my friends give suggestions during it and has made me learn a lot for the past few upbeat tracks (credit to FOL).

“March into Madness” (FREE; Boss; Action; Synth)

Cheers!

13 Likes

NEW FREE TRACK - "I Dream a Machine"

This is now technically the new longest track I have now, hitting 4 minutes… and 3 seconds. This one is a little more funky, a little more mysterious, but still fast paced!

“I Dream a Machine” (FREE; Cinematic; Electronic; Mysterious)

Cheers!

11 Likes

I really like this one! Great job!

8 Likes

Thank you! I forgot to post this, but here’s an updated version (now almost 5 minutes long) and I think it has more unity compared to the previous version:

Cheers:D

10 Likes

SOL - SMALL UPDATE

Went through and made a pretty minor update:

1. Added ground collision particles when attacking
  2. Made it so the position of the collision particles updates appropriately depending on which direction the player is facing while attacking.
  3. Disabled the particles while running and attacking.
  4. Updated some direction messages to be a little more universal and easier to apply.

That’s all!

Cheers!

8 Likes

Ooh particles

2 Likes

3 Likes

I love particles lol

10/10 would recommend

5 Likes