Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

SOL dev art -

Working on a story board for the first scene of the project. Every journey begins with a fall.

13 Likes

SOL - STARTED WORK ON INTRO CUTSCENE

Haven’t been able to work much on the game, but have been wanting to do the intro cutscene for a while now. I have finalized a scene with minor animation for the project right now, which is in-engine. Cutscene is not finished, but the scene itself is:

New Mind Clock design…

More to come soon…

Cheers.

NOTE: Yep, this coincides with the first panel of the storyboard for this cutscene. Also will likely be adding some more scenes that are not shown in the storyboard, so keep an eye out:D

12 Likes

WOAH! THAT LOOKS EPIC

keep up the great work, im excited :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you tons! Progress has been slow, but I work on it in some way or another:D

7 Likes

SOL - CUTSCENE UPDATE

Just a small update:

1. Added camera movement to the intro cutscene
  2. Added parallax to the different cutscene objects
  3. Added fade in UI object and various shaders throughout the scene (blur, wave)

Cheers!

9 Likes

SOL - CUTSCENE UPDATE

Been working on more of the intro cutscene and have started developing a new piece that was not in the initial storyboard - this scene will introduce the music of the rest of the cinematic and as well as a character in the story (not added yet). This is only one shot of this scene:

Currently developing a time lapse along with this so you can see the progress in the next development update on YouTube.

Stay tuned! Cheers!

NOTE:
Meet Jimothy, a piece that I used to practice with (no relation to SOL lol)
New Piskel (1)

11 Likes

SOL - CUTSCENE UPDATE

The organ wide scene is finished up! After over 3 hours of work, it is finalized…

OrganWideShot_FULL

Still needs some components - animation, the character that is playing it (+ their animation), and the implementation, but I am really happy where it is now.

Definitely feels like a big project is finished up, but it was a ton of fun to do.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Looks amazing, though I’m partially confused. Why does it look like there are keys on the floor? Organs do have foot pedals, but they’re normally just a brass/bronze color.

Actually, I’m confused about all the keyboard looking parts

5 Likes

XD

2 Likes

The reference I based it off had black/white keys, so I just went with it lol plus it adds some more interest in the color:D

3 Likes

Ah ok, looks incredible anyways. I love dented pipe on the right

3 Likes

I appreciate it, thank you!:smiley:

3 Likes

NEW FREE TRACK - “I Almost Forgot (and that is okay)”

A small free single track that is a sort of mix between the POND and HEARTBEAT album (has a sense of nostalgia/emotional undertone but with more electronic, melodic sound). Enjoy!

“I Almost Forgot (and that is okay)” (FREE; Emotional; Electronic; Atmospheric)

Perfect song when something reminds you of someone you almost forgot, but that is okay…

Cheers!

7 Likes

NEW FREE TRACK - “Funeral of a Ghost”

Just another free one for fun!

“Funeral of a Ghost” (FREE; Electronic; Steel pan; Melancholic)

Cheers!

9 Likes

SOME PIXEL ART PRACTICE

A few pieces I had worked on the past few days:

“Sad Woman Reminiscing”

“Bigfoot”

“Roman, the Unergrund Trader”

Cheers!

16 Likes

All your art, be it music or pixel art is amazing and beautiful

7 Likes

why say good with big word when small less word do trick

3 Likes

Because if rcreger is gonna go out of his way to use his gift and presence amazing pieces for us, it’s only fair we at least go out our way to appreciate and show astonishing towards such masterpieces.

5 Likes

Thank y’all so much, you guys are too nice honestly lol

7 Likes

Yes but small word work too

rcreger i think you art great

4 Likes